|twenty three|

She entered Aqia's room curiously and with confusion. She had called her by a maid after breakfast. She found Aqia pacing around the room in anxiety. As soon as she saw Unaiza, she rushed towards her. Grabbing her hand, she led her towards the bed.

"What's wrong, Aqia Mama?" She asked as she became perplexed.

"Thank God, your Papa is gone for office. I was waiting for this opportunity. I have something to discuss with you," she said, sitting opposite to Unaiza.

She nodded as a gesture for her to continue.

"A few days ago Nisha called me. As expected, Huzaifa's news reached her too. She actually congratulated me but she was of course confused too as to how we let Huzaifa work in showbiz when we all know our family is quite skeptical about it. So I had to tell her everything that Huzaifa has left the house and other things as well," she explained, in a low voice.

Unaiza's eyes widened. "Oh God. But Nisha Api will not tell this to anyone else in the family maybe. Let's hope Huzaifa can come back before this thing gets out."

"Let it go. Huzaifa won't come back this easily now. Your Papa has said very strict words to him and he isn't very welcoming to him as well. In between the fight of husband and son, I am becoming a victim," Aqia sighed.

And maybe Unaiza too.

"But that's not what bothers me. Of course, Nisha won't tell anyone about this if we ask her to. But she asked me something instead. The thing is that Haider said that Huzaifa is living with some friends and he isn't in a very good condition. I am sure he is not finding that new lifestyle easy. Nisha said that if we are okay with it, she can ask Huzaifa to come over to her place and I like that suggestion," Aqia elucidated calmly.

"But what about Tashfeen Papa and...and Haider Bhai, Aqia Mama?" She asked in apprehension.

"Your Papa isn't bothering anything about Huzaifa. He is not a problem with regard to this. And Haider yes, he might question that why he was living at Nisha's house. But he won't say anything as well. He is past Nisha's topic now," she reasoned. 

Unaiza bit her lower lip. "Other than that, Aqia Mama that they both would get more mad at him for living at a relative's place. And that relative isn't someone else. It's Nisha Api and she is the wife of Ruhaan Bhai."

Aqia exhaled in exasperation. "I got your point. I too thought about that it was Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad's house after all but what should I do other than that, Iza? I can't see my son living a life like this. His career is growing but it isn't a bed of roses. To catch one rose, he has to sleep, eat, and stay with hundreds of thorns. At least by living at Nisha's place, he won't have to worry about anything and just focus on his work."

Unaiza bobbed her head. "That is understandable as well. But think again. Will Huzaifa agree? And if he did, there are many problems associated with it. He was disowned by Tashfeen Papa, it will spread in Ruhaan Bhai's side of relatives and so on."

"First I hope he agrees. And if he did, then it's okay, I think. This isn't something that can be hidden for a long time. Sooner or later, everyone will find out. Bad thing but given the circumstances, I need to focus on well well-being of my son in the best way possible," Aqia mumbled, thoughtfully.

Unaiza agreed to her so she squeezed her hand. "That's right too. You shouldn't stress so much, Aqia Mama. Everything will be fine."

"I'll call Nisha right away," Aqia murmured, grabbing her phone.

She really wished that was the case as she said it.

                   _________________