|twenty two|

A smile struck her lips as she scrolled through her Instagram feed and found Huzaifa's new post. As usual, he looked handsome in a black stylish shirt and jeans, posing perfectly for the camera which was enough to flutter her innocent heart.

Below his pictures, there was a caption stating #Black is my color and they hate my favorite.

Perhaps this hate word was for his father with whom he recently indulged in an altercation. The fight got severe and in the end, Tashfeen told him that he was dead for him and he should not come back ever to his house. In other words, he disowned him completely without any ambiguity. But he was Huzaifa too. He didn't seem to be affected or scared by this at all. He replied more enthusiastically to him by saying that the time would see who would be the winner.

Tashfeen was so heartbroken after that he locked himself in the room. According to him, people would ask him about what his son had been doing. He asked every one of them to break their contract with Huzaifa if they considered him their father. He seemed so distressed that perhaps that was why Unaiza made a separate account a while ago with a fake name to see Huzaifa for her yearning. She couldn't make Tashfeen more worried but she also couldn't stay away from Huzaifa. So that seemed a better option for her.

Unaiza pressed the like button and without any motive, started looking through the comment section. There were thousands of comments and most of them were from girls, drooling over his good looks and wanting him to give them a reply. Within a short span of time, Huzaifa was able to create a buzz from himself. His viral video had already crossed a few thousand views in just a month. She called him lucky for no reason.

She suddenly started worrying for Huzaifa. If Tashfeen was this wretched after talking to him, then he must be dealing with the same emotions too. Tashfeen had everyone while Huzaifa didn't have any closer one to him; maybe other than his friend and Inaya. She really wished that Inaya would be there for him for his emotional support. Unaiza bit her lower lip and reached her call log. She stared at Huzaifa's name for a good amount of time in confusion about whether calling him was right at the moment or not before finally getting defeated by her heart.

Pressing her finger over his number, she dialed his number. Maybe after today, she had to talk to him very discreetly and carefully. As opposed to the social media where a different account could be made to get hidden from Tashfeen, the contact over the phone wouldn't work this way.

Huzaifa accepted the call after the third bell. He was in the gym right now. Dropping the weights on the floor, he reached over to the couch and peeked at his phone.

Glasses 🐱 Calling

He raised a brow at this. Drying the sweat from his face, neck, and chest, he grabbed his cell.

"Didn't your Tashfeen Papa delete my number from your phone?"

Unaiza sighed. "He doesn't know that I have your number."

"You shouldn't talk to me if you do not want to become the next target of his wrath."

"It's okay, Huzaifa. Tell me; are you okay?"

"So are you thinking that I will be sulking and hiding myself in a room, doing a hunger strike in response to what Mr. Tashfeen informed me today? Believe me, Glasses, I am past that point. When I decided to leave the house, I had a clear motive in my mind which would not get affected by a disown announcement from my father."

"I am sorry. This shouldn't have happened. We all are very worried for you, Huzaifa."

He chuckled. "Worried. Yes, I know.... I am at my gym, Iza. You shouldn't worry about me as I won't like anyone sympathizing with me. I'll talk to you later. Bye."