|twenty five|

He opened the sleek frame of the window and quickly the sweet and bright rays of sunlight fell into the inside of the room. He breathed in the calm feeling of the sunshine and closed his eyes to savor it. Grabbing his phone, he captured his picture.

As Huzaifa sat back on the fluffy and comfortable purple couch, he uploaded his picture on the Instagram with the caption "Sunkissed selfie ☀️ ".

Within seconds, likes poured in on his post followed by comments shortly. He smiled and put the phone down before sprawling his legs in satisfaction. The door of his room pushed a bit and after a while, someone entered and sat beside him. Huzaifa peeked at Aliyan with side eyes who flashed a toothy smile at him. He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I am understanding this smile," Huzaifa said, amusedly.

Aliyan held his arm. "Mamu, let me join you. Please."

Huzaifa slightly hit on his forehead. "Dude, you can't. Your mother may not, but your father will fry me alive."

"Mumma and Daddy will never know. I will say to them that I just went there to see you," he reasoned.

Huzaifa shook his head. "That is wrong, Mr. Junior. You can't join the gym right now. I would have asked your mother if your wish was at least reasonable. But you are young right now.  You can't survive even the easiest workout."

He pouted. "I am not young. I am already ten years old. Mumma also considers me young. Daddy also doesn't let me go with him to the gym. Please, Mamu. You are my only hope."

Huzaifa chuckled. "Sorry, I can't take the wrath of your parents. I am already suffering from that of my father. Besides, they are right. You are young and your wishes should be according to what you can do. Work out isn't for you right now."

Aliyan scowled at him but didn't say anything. "Okay, but I can go with you. I will just see you doing different workouts. Please, Mamu. Please. Please."

Huzaifa huffed. "Okay, okay. Take a break. Not today. I have an early shoot today. Maybe on weekend Let me first ask your mother."

Aliyan grinned and raised his palm up. "Done."

Huzaifa banged his own hand at him for a clap. It had been a week since he was living at Nisha's place. The lifestyle and difficulties associated with it definitely lessened. But along with that, he absolutely loved living here because of Nisha's kids. Aliyan considered him his buddy and just a day ago, they had a friendly boxing match. Whenever he was free, Aliyan flocked around him and asked him to play different games with him. While Eshal remained shy with him. She just smiled whenever he talked to her and a flush appeared on her cheeks. She was the total opposite of her twin brother. He was the havoc while she was the epitome of calmness.

On the other hand, Azan just had one thing to say and ask him and that was Iza. He countless times just came over to Huzaifa and rolled in his legs by mentioning Iza. He either asked where is Iza or whether he was Iza. Maybe he thought that the name of everyone who lived at their home as guests was Iza because when he found sense, Unaiza was the first one who stayed at their house. He found this funny and adorable. Perhaps he would tell this to Unaiza someday.

And Ruhaan. He finds that man painfully meticulous and to the point. It made him laugh that he still fell perfectly on his nickname given by Huzaifa who was a macho man. He just found him at the meals of three times and every time he answered to his greeting and asked him about his well-being along with the fact that he shouldn't withhold from using or asking for anything from here as it was his sister's house.

Mr. Ruhaan was gentle but a bit of a smile wouldn't have made him look like a macho man. Huzaifa often used to think like that and laughed inwardly at this.