|nineteen|

Inaya glared at him. "Why it's always you for you, Huzaifa. Do you ever think about what I feel?"

Huzaifa left the fork on the plate and raised a brow at her. "What's with this sudden complaint, Inaya?"

"That's not something sudden. You have always tried to mold me into doing the things in your way because you seriously can't take a girl being dominant in a relationship. Even now, you only care about your hobby and do not think about me and our relationship. It's because guys like you want to appear stronger than girls either as boyfriends or husbands," she snapped hardly.

Huzaifa tapped on his nose tip as he clenched his jaw, silently listening to what she had to say. But when she said about the dominance and other stuff, he completely lost it. 

"Wait a second." He raised his index finger. "You never had any problem with what I asked you to do before. So is this anything related to my lack of ability to get you to branded malls for shopping and five-star hotels for meals?"

Inaya's face became red due to embarrassment. Perhaps Huzaifa was right. If he became overwhelming for her due to his extra restrictions on her as she was his girlfriend, then at that time, Inaya didn't have any issue with it because he was rich and she was smitten by this guy. He never asked her to do anything without her comfort and permission. Maybe some other way was needed to change his mind regarding this.

She rolled her attractive black eyes. "Huzaifa, darling that is not what I meant to say. Seriously, my Daddy wants to wed me off any time soon. And you know every parent wants their daughter to be married to a man who is stable financially. You even left your house and your father has disowned you. How will my Daddy accept your proposal like this?"

"Then it's your duty to make him understand. Do I look like any louse to you that I will leave you in between?" He asked in irritation.

Inaya sighed. "No, baby but why do you have to do that? Your father is a well-off businessman so why do you have to tire yourself to make a living like this?"

Huzaifa smirked. "So your main problem is that, Inaya, that I have left my house and my father has disowned me. I don't have any imperial lifestyle anymore hence I can't provide you with luxuries so all these bad mood swings are arising. Right?"

She bit her lower lip in humiliation. "Why are you misunderstanding me, Huzaifa?"

He moved his both hands in the air. "So make me understand you then, Naya. Because so far your talks are just giving this impression that my older habits are appearing worse for you because I am left with no money from my father."

She scowled at him. He was continuing to humiliate her. "You are all energy and impulse right now, Huzaifa. Try to bring me into your equation of life too. Just don't think about yourself. You are right maybe that I am thinking about you not managing a five-star hotel for me because that's just a start. Imagine if I marry you and then I have to wait for small things for ten years? I have always been very pampered by my parents. How can I survive like this?"