|fourty six|

Wattpad is glitching maybe so that's why probably readers couldn't get notification of the chapter. So I published if again. Hopefully now if is visible to everyone. Enjoy ❤

 Enjoy ❤

The sound of the falling of water from his shower acted as a soothing melody for her. But at the same time, it increased her nerves as well because it wouldn't be so easy as a piece of cake to stop herself from attracting him. Unaiza quickly wore her black loose short shirt and trousers combination. The shirt reached her mid-thighs and had a rose floral pattern on it throughout while the baggy trousers also had the same design on their borders.

Wrapping the matching dupatta around her neck, she rushed out of the en suite before he would be done with his bath. Unaiza's eyes flitted over to her stuffed doll which she had hidden behind the sofa so that Huzaifa couldn't see it. She quickly grabbed it and moved towards the bed. She wanted to portray her to be sleeping in front of him. That was the only way she could resist his charm.

Freeing her hair from her hair band, she took a calm breath finding the soft mattress under her. Unaiza protected the pink toy in the sheet and then wore the comforter over her till her ears. She must be needing it for a tight sleep-in night.

As she turned off the lamp on her side, she closed her eyes. After their reception ended, they came back to their room. Unaiza didn't waste a second before closing herself in the bathroom. And she again spent a lot of time inside so that either Huzaifa would sleep or leave the room for some important call or something like that. Once she was back, she was glad that she couldn't find him. She took that time to now keep herself in the ensuite and then she heard Huzaifa's shower running.

She needed a lot of courage to remain unaffected in front of him. She was aching for him. His kiss from the morning was addicting and now as an addiction, it was calling her for another portion. Much bigger than the first one though. However, right now she didn't have one bit of that motivation so sleep was the only option. She knew if he lured her with even just one gesture, she would make her every wall fall apart.

Finally, the sound of his bath halted and here Unaiza's heart picked up many beats. She licked her lips in apprehension as she tried hard not to tremble under the effects of her nerves. She heard some rustling sound from inside and then the bathroom door opened with a creak. Huzaifa's usual meticulous footsteps chimed and she could feel its effect all over her stomach in the form of butterflies. Suddenly a fragrance scent entered her nostrils. It was the shower gel that he used.

Once again a crinkling echoed throughout the room. Huzaifa must be drying his hair by now. And that new amazing odor completely enticed her. His usual body spray which he often wore.

She couldn't stop herself now. That was too much. Her crush was standing in front of her and she was closing eyes at him.

Unaiza partially opened her right eye and now she could see him through a faint silhouette. He was shirtless, only wearing his brown sweatpants. The muscles over his back were chiseled and well-defined. The way they were moving when he was applying his body spray made her throat dry. A strong urge came in her heart to feel them flexing under her palms.