Chapter 6: Dating Time

NO POV

Error sighs with relief that he is free from the chain on his neck after completing a few household tasks. Then new tasks appear and his soul breaks. Gaster really is forcing him to have a life without his family, really saying FUCK YOU. He has timed tasks now:

-GET ON DATING APPS IN 24 HOURS

-GET MATCHES IN 72 HOURS

-GO ON DATES AND CONNECT IN 4 WEEKS

-PROPOSE IN 4 MONTHS

-MARRY IN 1 YEAR

-COUNTDOWN STARTS NOW!

He sighs, downloading apps to get it over-with and making profiles on there. Within a few hours he got matches due to how vague he had to keep it. His phone starts dinging with messages wildly and he sighs, spending the night scrolling through them.

"Stupid Gaster....Is it really not enough for him that he hacked and isolated me? No, he has to slap me in the face with these dumb demands...The average person is dating or on dating apps? Yeah right...Ugh, there's just weirdos and creeps...Nope nope nope. Ugggh, I have to do this or get that dumb punishment again? Grrreeeaaat. Reaper, none of these fools are like you...This ridiculous mess just gets dumber...."He groans as he swipes through the messages or scrolls through profiles.

He continues working on his phone and making comments to the puppet of Reaper, unaware that Shino is listening to every word.

"Nobody can be like you but Gaster doesn't seem to get that. He forbids any relationship and I'm not able to resist his orders in my current condition....."He sighs

She frowns hearing that Gaster is trying to tear her family apart. She sends Blasters to go after Gaster, calling Reaper to tell him what she is hearing.

Reaper frowns when she informed him.

"Don't worry, Shino. I'll handle it."He says

"Okay...You both better come home safe or I'm going after Gaster..."She says, hanging up.

The next day, Error went on a date with a match that was into combat and exercise. He didn't really care or consider it a date, just another task to complete. Another chore. So they went to an open space and trained together, starting with a jog around town before combat. Error easily bested the date in the duel within minutes, holding a spear's blade to their neck after too many taunts about being a bunny creature.

"I'm quite nimble, unlike you. Now are you done are you going to continue?"He says

The date gives in and he helps the date up.

"How do you have such power or strength? You summon that and it obeys your every command! I've only seen skeletons do that! And your movements show some combat experience, not just a hobby!"The date says as Error tosses the spear up repeatedly out of boredom.

"Well it's quite easy when you have something to fight for most of the time. I just lock in on that feeling and the rest goes from there."He says

"Fighting to strike fear?"

"No, to protect."He says

"Pfft, weak motive."

He looks at the date and frowns, his expression reading what the fuck as they start laughing.

"I literally just beat you."He says

"You got lucky."

"Do you want to be impaled by this spear?"He asks, pointing the spear at them