Chapter 49: Love Concerns

Error's POV a few weeks later

"So, how is it going with your relationship lately?"Romantica asks

"It hAs g0tTeN bEtTeR. We'Ve bEeN tAlKiNg aNd b0ndiNg t0 m0v3 pAsT tHe m1sTaKe...It fe3lS niCe..."I say

"That's wonderful, Error!"She says

"I jUsT wAnT t0 aSk aBoUt mY grAnDdAuGhTeR. ShE sEemS t0 hAvE a cRuSh gr0w1nG aNd wAnT t0 maKe suRe iT iSn'T tAkEn To fAr sInCe ShE iS hArDlY tEn."I say

"She certainly had a large growth spurt, huh?"

I nod.

"Let me see if I understand her growth so far since AUs can get so confusing. She turned five while you were held captive by Shattered and freed you. Then by the time you had that adorable beach day, she was six. Then when the other gods started meddling and took your kids she was seven. And by the time you made the deal with Destiny she had turned eight so she would be nine by now. Am I correct?"

I nod.

"Alright, so she is just having an innocent crush. It probably won't deepen until she's a teen. I'd never do anything to rush this, I quite enjoy the innocence of childhood crushes. They're often so sweet."

I smile, nodding.

"It iS aDorAbLe."I say, thinking of Lovespoon being so happy around Ginger.

Then I get a call from Blue and answer.

"Hey, Error? So ya know the attempt at a truce meeting today?"He says

"Mhm."I hum, thinking it over.

Dream wanted to try to get a truce or ceasefire conditions and Nightmare wanted to meet to see what may be the "true intentions" Dream has. Horror was hopeful that it would bring a safer time, especially for his family, so he went to it curiously.

"Well Ink ruined it by making a deal with another Gaster. I swear he has a type for meeting perfectionist Gasters that cause trouble."

"DO NOT!"Ink says

"Really, Ink? Should I call Cross to confirm that? Remember the X-Event? I think that would disagree with you."

"WhAt hApPeNeD?"I ask

"Well he arrived with all your kids and Lovespoon in a cage of glitches...Then he collected nearly everyone there with the claim that they didn't meet his standards and his son deserved better. The kids have untapped potential so they're taken to be monitored. He said that I'm fine and he's going for Dream and Ink once he's done handling undeserving loved ones. The entire gang got taken."

Oh great....My dad got them all....Wait....

"*Sigh* I'Ll s3e wHaT cAn b3 d0ne..."I say, already trying to plan a solution.

Wait...Reaper!

"Okay, be careful."

I say goodbye to Romantica and return home first to find Reaper. The house is empty and I find a note in clear handwriting: I'll get you a partner fit for you instead of this birdbrain. You'll get a proper life fit for you instead of this mess.-G

I sigh, shaking my head. I see glitches spark in the corners of the room and flames start rising, erasing the walls and ceiling. He's getting rid of our home! I quickly use my strings to collect any valuables from the house, including pictures and belongings in each room from Shino's dolls, Goth's gifts from Palette, Raven's phone, to the puppets and flower crowns or photo albums that we've kept. I even snatch some blankets before the house is completely erased, knowing that we'll probably have to rebuild it. I frown, knowing how much effort Reaper put into making this house himself and now it's gone....But at least I have the valuables that hold our memories in them. He can take away the building, we'll just rebuild it. But these cannot be taken away and he cannot erase or replace what my family is.

This conclusion doesn't make me any less pissed though.

I swear I am going to kill him! He cannot decide what's best or "fit" for me, especially when he hasn't been around and bases everything on files of me! And he can't take them away because they don't meet his standards! He will just-------Wait, maybe he can....

I think about it more and smirk. He may have just screwed himself. The gang combined with the kids could make pure chaos. Sure, I'll let him get to know them since I don't even know where he could be hiding these days. But he will reveal it within a few days when he begs for me to take my loved ones back.

That said, I'm going to let my frustrations out for his stupidity by destroying some AUs. It's only a matter of time before he is facing one of my blasters.

Meanwhile, with E!Gaster

A confused hum echoes out from the glitch as he analyzes his files, surrounded by cages. Killer leans against the bars, completely bored.

"What's that hum for? Something wrong besides the current situation, Glitched-G?"He asks

"𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖, 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕. 𝕀𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥, 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕕, 𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤."

"What's he doing?"He asks

"𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕌𝕤."

"Uhh, no duh. That's what he does dude...Wait...Hey, Boss! I found someone dumber than you! This guy is shocked at a destroyer destroying AUS!"He says

Nightmare slaps his head with a tentacle.

"Hmmm...Hey, you're supposed to be his dad right? Well, let me show you what Error likes about me!"He says sarcastically

Killer spends the next three hours doing the most obnoxious shit possible in his cage just to annoy E!Gaster. After enduring this, the glitching collector leaves. Killer falls backward in exhausted victory.

"Killer...You're crazy."Dust says

"Thank you."Killer says, wearing that word like a badge of honor.

E!Gaster walks over to a large tree he made from different scraps of AU trees where a treehouse rests and a large birdcage hangs from a branch. In the house is where all the kids are kept and a thin barrier keeps them from ever reaching the bottom. And in the birdcage is Reaper with his wrists bound by code. A smaller cage sways on the other side of the house, sliding Horror around inside it. It's almost as if it's keeping him from ever resting, keeping him on edge.

E!Gaster made himself a camp full of unhappy campers and left them alone to talk as they pleased. Yeeaah, not the smartest idea.

TBC