Chapter 54: Notes and Rascals

Two weeks later, Error's POV

I smile, flipping through options for picture frames and borders for pages. We've gotten further with the planning and have even started making plans so now Blip wants me to pick the borders to decorate the scrapbook pages he will dedicate to the big day. He always carries one with him so he wants it to be extra special. Reaper is already selected as the one who will go down the aisle. His brother Paps, who is currently preparing him, says that it'll be easier to "drag my fainting lazybones of a brother down the aisle than it would be to lift his body off the floor by the altar when he sees you." Reaper was offended by his brother calling him out and I couldn't help but laugh at his comment and agree with it. He probably would have to be dragged down the aisle and fight to stay conscious and it's hilarious to picture. I nearly died laughing when our kids agreed with Paps after Reaper called them for their opinion, Raven even called him a simp.

Stars I love this family.

I get taken out of my thoughts when I hear a knock at the door and open the door to find...E!Gaster on the other side.

"H0w tHe hEcK aRe y0u hErE?"I snap

"𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕤..."He says

He glances at my ring and frowns.

"𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚-?"

"YeS, yEs i Am."I say

"Papa! Who is at the door?"Shino asks, walking over

She glances up at E!Gaster and frowns. He noticeably starts backing away.

"You're seriously here? Didn't you see that you and your trouble aren't welcome here? Fine, it's time for another lesson."She says, taking out a code screen

I just watch as she chases him down. I lean against the door frame, chuckling proudly at how Shino managed to scare E!Gaster with her power in a short amount of time. True skill.

Then my phone rings and I take it out, using the device Blip gave me to check for authenticity, confirming that it was a call from Reaper. Blip says that the caller definitely hacked the connection somehow to disguise it as Nightmare's number but is definitely not from our time. This could mean that they're from the past, future, or a completely different timeline. What happened two weeks ago still confuses me, especially those who protected me and blasted the weirdo away moments into the phone call. Who would be that quick to protect me? They had to of known who was calling with ill intentions and how to prevent it....That warning though...But without any traces to track any of them down, all we can do is consider our options for now. We decide to focus on the wedding though. It shouldn't be ruined by our worries anyway.

"HeLlO, ReApEr. hOw iS iT gOiNg wItH yOuR bRoThEr?"I ask

"It's going good, Glitchy. How are things at home?"He asks

Shino marches back over to me after knocking E!Gaster around with her coding skills until he flees and gives me a bright smile.

"PrEtTy gOoD, I'd sAy."I tell him

"Is that Dad?"She asks

I nod.

"Tell him that Lovespoon and I are still waiting for him to fulfill his promise."She says, going up to her room.

"ShInO sAyS tHaT yOu hAvE a pROmIsE t0 fuLfiLl? WhAt diD yOu d0 n0w?"

"Ooooh, nothing.~"He says

"YeA aS IF tHaT'S rEaSsUrInG."