Chapter 51: The Proposal

A short time later, NO POV

Horror climbs into the treehouse as he is led inside by his daughter. As soon as E!Gaster left Reaper alone, Lovespoon went to get him inside as well by breaking him free. E!Gaster attacked the restrained god until his clothes were torn and weak enough to be hacked. Lovespoon drags him into the treehouse and Shino quickly starts healing him while Lovespoon tries to fix his clothes, adding her own designs to it.

Reaper slowly wakes up, glancing around curiously.

"Don't worry, Dad. Papa is coming."Shino tells him as Goth works to heal him.

BOOM!

"Sounds like G-Pa is here!"Lovespoon cheers

More distant blasting is heard and then the kids see Killer being chased by Dust, free from their cells as Nightmare follows behind them with the look of someone who lost the shits to give. Error marches out behind him with a frown.

"I wAnT tHeM rElEAsEd nOW!"He shouts in E!Gaster's face

His demand is obeyed as with a snap of E!Gaster's fingers, the barriers drop and Error glances up at the treehouse. Horror picks Shino and Lovespoon up, carrying them down the tree as Reaper is helped down by his sons holding his arms. Error checks each of them for wounds and sighs with relief that they're not hurt. Horror seems a little shaky but that's all that he can see. But then he sees how stiff Reaper is and knows something was done to him. Shino warned him but just looking at Reaper makes it obvious. His glitching intensifies as his anxiety spikes, thinking of his solution. Now he is actually going to do it? Oh dear...He needs to calm down so he doesn't crash.

He opens a portal for the gang to return home so Nightmare follows the two idiots through before Error shuts it, losing some anxiety now that fewer people are around.

"ReApEr?"He says

"Yes, Glitchy?"Reaper says, stepping closer.

For a moment Error admired his new cloak design before focusing again.

"Are you okay, Glitchy? You seem to be out of it."Reaper says

Error could see his hands tightly grip each other as his body stayed stiff.

"UmMm, i hAd iDeAs oF wHaT tO sAy BuT...mY mInD WeNt bLaNk. S0...I'Ll jUsT d0 iT aNd SeE iF yOu cAtCh On..."He says, kneeling down

Reaper quickly catches on as he reaches into a pocket. Reaper's eyes shrink as Error opens the box, revealing a beautiful ring to him. Both of their faces burn up.

"𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜, 𝔼𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣?"E!Gaster snaps as the kids start recording

Horror smiles, happy for them. Surely if Error is doing this, things must be better and he sees something in Reaper. So he hopes for the best already.