Chapter 55: The Big Day

A week later, Error's POV

Welp, today's the big day. Everyone is where they're supposed to be and music is softly playing. Blip stands at the altar, insisting that he'll officiate it. So of course I have Blue, Horror, and Nightmare as my groomsmen while our sons are lined up for Reaper's side, Goth holding the pillow with the rings. Lovespoon and Shino are walking down and tossing flowers. Well, Lovespoon is using her powers carefully to grow some along the grassy ground which makes Horror mumble about how an outdoor wedding was a good idea. The two girls take a moment to smile up at me, probably admiring their craftsmanship in making my outfit before they stand near Raven. It's mostly plain with a black suit but the tie is where they put most of the patterns. Their main idea with our outfits was to switch our main style's colors or what color they recognized us for like Reaper's black cloak and my blue scarf or whatever I knit. Pretty creative honestly.

Then I hear the music change and see Reaper walk with his brother down the aisle in his tuxedo that's a deep blue sewn with white sparkle shapes. His face already burns up as I smile at him, yet I notice the iron-tight grip his brother has on him as if ready to drag him over the moment he passes out. I hid my laugh behind a hand once I saw that. He confidently steps in front of me and his brother steps back to stand with the kids lined behind him. Blip starts the ceremony, going through the usual stuff and we say our vows and then came the union ceremony part. We took out the flower crowns and swapped flowers into each others so that his would have the blue roses he gave me and I would have the violets I gave him. We braid the flowers back together, symbolizing the unity and having a bit of each other with us. He quickly takes the chance to hug me closer with hearts in his eyes and I put my hand up before he could get any ideas.

"ReaPeR, StOp! We WeNt oVeR tHiS! DoN'T gEt aHeAd oF yoUrSeLf!"I whisper as quiet as I can

He still gives me that goofy grin as he gazes at me lovingly until nodding and stepping back away from me

He still gives me that goofy grin as he gazes at me lovingly until nodding and stepping back away from me. He allowed things to continue smoothly. I shake my head at him.

This idiot....

I can't help but smile at him though. We say our I do's and put on our rings. Then Reaper didn't hold back when told "kiss the groo-" and that's as far as Blip got before Reaper pulled me in for a kiss. I gently hold onto him and enjoy the kiss.

This is it...We made it...We're married...We can start a happy future now...right...?

I pull away and smile at him as he looks so dazed. Everyone starts clapping and then it shifts from a ceremony to a party. I smile as he holds my hand the entire time, walking around with a big smile. Everything goes as planned as the music plays, and people dance or chat happily as they eat. I heard many comments about how Reaper is still conscious, which shocked them and made me laugh. Reaper can hardly contain himself as his wings eagerly flap and his smile only grows by the second.

"Do y0u n3eD a miNuTe, rEaPeR?"I ask

He nods so I release his hand and he soars away happily.

"Uhh, is your new husband ok?"Blue asks

"YeAh, h3's juSt vErY hAPpY aNd iT's hArD f0r h1m t0 sTaY iN c0NtR0l 0f hiS p0wEr wHeN h3 iSn'T cAlM."I say

"Really?"

"ThErE'S a rEaS0n tHaT n0b0dy wAnTs t0 m3eT d3aTh 0n a sUgAr ruSh."I chuckle

"That's true...."He says

"Papa! I need to make sure that your flower crown is stable!"Shino says, hopping up and down to reach me

I smile, kneeling down.

"Of cOuRsE."I say as Blue goes to mingle with others.

She finishes fixing it with a big smile and runs off to dance with Lovespoon. I smile, mingling with our friends and getting a big hug from Blip as he shows me the pictures he has already taken. I smile, listening to them and glad to see that everyone is enjoying themselves.

Then a code screen dings beside me as it says: Tiny Rascal found and group outlined. It has an arrow beside it and I glance over seeing three white outlines highlighted in a small distance as three figures seem to hide behind some bushes and trees. Each of them are around average height but getting shorter and shorter than the ones to the left of them.

Huh, so it's only three of them...Interesting...

I type a message for them, greeting whoever they are, whoever Tiny Rascal is and that I know they're here so they should expect that I meet with them once the fun's over. I tap the screen to dismiss it, sending the message over to their hiding spot. Then I continue to have fun and chat with my friends. Reaper returned just in time for cake and was able to do a few dances with the kids and I. He wasn't exactly calm of course but he was happy and in control enough to not release his power randomly and kill our surroundings. Nothing can wipe the big smile off of his face. He has never looked happier.

"This is one of the best days of my life."He says as we dance together

"ReAlLy? I cOuLdn'T tElLl."I say teasingly with sarcasm

"Yeah, it's probably tied with the day that I found out you and Goth were still out in the multiverse and-oh, you were being sarcastic."He says

I chuckle, nodding.

"ThAt dOeSn'T mAkE yOu aNy lEsS sWeEt."I say, smiling at him

His face burns more and his smile grows, then he leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back, feeling my own face burn as reality sinks in for me. This is our wonderful wedding and the start of a newer, happier chapter for us.

I love the sound of that.

TBC