Chapter 38

WARNING: Minor lime scenes will begin from this chapter.

Harry and Daphne were in the Room of Requirement making out hot and heavy. Daphne was sitting on Harry's lap, grinding against his erection, making him moan. Harry's hands were on Daphne's breasts, as he kissed her passionately.

"I thought," said Harry panting as Daphne wiggled in his lap "we were" She kissed his neck and nibbled on his earlobe "going to" he finished as he moaned again and said "studyyyy"

"Who said we aren't?" said Daphne, pushing him down to his back, and sitting on him and grinding against his erection as she kissed him. "We're just studying a different subject. You've been too stressed lately and as a good fiancée, I can't let that slide can I? Me enjoying it is just a side benefit" she said and moaned.

They kissed for another few minutes until finally, they came, dampening their underwear and uniforms. Panting, Daphne slid next to Harry, hugging and lying next to him. "Oh I love you so much" she murmured.

"I love you too" said Harry, kissing her neck. He flicked his wand to his hand and cleaned them both and their uniforms with a flick of his wand. He then turned over and went to sleep, nuzzling Daphne's face.

A few hours later, he woke up, idly wondering how Daphne had gotten him to loosen up as much as he did with her. He knew that he didn't like physical contact, though, with Daphne, it was something else entirely. He felt so comfortable with her, that he didn't mind the make-out sessions they frequently had. She didn't push him too much but gave him time to adjust and he had trusted her. And now, he quite enjoyed such moments he had with her, enhancing their physical relationship. He knew they were no way ready for sex, but what they were doing now was fine with him. He turned and kissed her neck to wake her; he loved her so much.

"Wake up, sleepyhead" he said softly. "It's time for lunch."

Daphne groaned and buried her face in his chest and said, "Don't want to."

"Oh, come on. I'm hungry. Let's go the kitchens instead, that way we don't have to socialize in the Great Hall" said Harry, as he nibbled on her earlobe.

Daphne giggled involuntarily. "You'll have to carry me" she muttered.

"Fine"

Daphne yelped as she felt Harry lift her in his arms, bridal style. He then positioned her over his shoulder, so that her upper body was facing the opposite side.

"Harry!" yelled Daphne. "I was kidding, now put me down!"

Harry grinned and playfully swatted her arse. "How was I supposed to know that? You told me to carry you to the kitchens and that's what I'm going to do."

Daphne wiggled and broke free from his grip. She glared at him and snarled "You're incorrigible, you know that?"

Harry laughed and led her to the kitchens, trading barbs with each other the entire time. When they finally entered, the elves cheered and the Head Elf said "We be proud to welcome you, Lord Slytherin. You be the first Lord Gryffindor-Slytherin ever! What can we do for Lord and Lady Gryffindor-Slytherin?"

Harry and Daphne looked at each other bemused until finally Daphne cleared her throat and said "We were wondering if you could provide us with lunch? We don't want to go to the Great Hall so -"

She didn't complete the sentence as they were quickly ushered to a grand table in a corner, with candles and flowers. Delicious food was served to them immediately.

"Wow" said Harry. "I never knew those two Lordships would make the house elves here so loyal to us."

Daphne swallowed her food and asked "Have you noticed anything different ever since you wore the ring? About Hogwarts, that is."