Warnings/Au's

Before continuing, please read. This is a book with many sensitive topics that can be triggering to the normal viewer. Warnings are listed below.

(Every sensitive/mature chapter will be marked with {M} to warn you beforehand)

★Alcohol/Drunk scenarios

★Violence

★Gore/Bloody situations

★Sexual scenes/Otherwise known as smut

★★★

Quick picture of my Main Au Vinliam <3

★★★

With that out of the way, I strongly suggest you read the first part of this book. There are storylines and aus that might not make sense, but in case you haven't, I've listed a short summary of every au so you don't get confused. Some might have pictures of their designs to get a general idea of what they look like.

★★★

1. Main Au : Should be obvious

2. Forthcoming Au: Future Au/Where they have kids, etc

3. Virulent Au: Hard to explain but short story short, Vincent is Malhare (Big scary glitchy version of Glitchtrap) and is trying to hurt William, but it can only hurt William when William takes his own (Springbonnie) suit off. Point is that it's an angsty au, and William wants to know if it's really Vincent, but he's too afraid to take his own suit off.

4. Past au: Either them as kids or them grown up before their death

5. Alive Au: Should also be obvious

6. WolfWalker Au: It's a bit in the past, William's family and village hate wolves, but then he meets Vincent (human but with wolf ears, etc). They're children btw, and the storyline progresses from there

7. Angel Au: Chapters about this will be about Vincent's trauma (not gonna get into it at the moment) and William trying to help him. Or it'll be after these tragic events and Vinliam looking out for each other

8. Demon Au: William is a poet set to give Vincent who is the kings best General a scroll. From there on, the storyline unravels.

9. Arcane Au: Vince and Will are "video game characters." Technically just normal humans but they can go to different realms and go into horror games if that makes sense.

11. Corrupted Au: Kinda confusing, this au was just like Main Au, but then a Vincent from a different universe corrupted it and set it back into the past, leaving the original Vincent in that timeline to convince William he's the real one.

12. TJ Au: Tom and Jerry but as Vinliam

13. Furry Au: As the name suggests, they're not actual furry's. Rather humans with just animal features (Ears, tails, nose). William and the kids are bunny's, while Vincent is a wolf. Another key part is that Vincent is a huge yandere (literally murderous)

14. Genderbend Au: Exactly as the name suggests

15. Yandere Au: A Stockholm Syndrome au, William gets kidnapped, falls in love with the captor (that being Vincent)

16. Afterflash Au: Normal world, a big flash destroyed everything and out came these weird fungus spider creatures, also fungus zombies. William happens to be immune, and the storyline unveils from there.

17. SCP Au: William is a top scientist, and has a buddy named Marshall (Kinda a important character), the facility suddenly locks down, all the SCP's break loose. One of them being Vincent (SCP-049). After a bit of angry tension, they go try to find William's kids, who are dead, but alive. So literally FNAF but SCP storyline.

18. Antique shop Au: Vincent is a antique shop keeper who's known to be ominous and creepy, the townsfolk mocking him. William, a father just trying to get by, takes interest in the man, thinking he's not as bad as people say. They both become friends, and William finds out that Vincent is an excellent statue carver. Which indeed, eerily comes into play with the plot twist.

19. Babysitter Au: Vincent is a babysitter, assigned for two months, since the mother of the children went out on vacation for quite a while. One of these 'kids' turns out to be a spoiled brat who Vincent needs to 'tame.' (For clearance William is not underage)

20. Alien Isolation Au: They are husbands in this au, but William works for some space thing or smth, he gets called to check out one of their ships out on the moon, so he goes and after a while, he doesn't return. Vincent also works for this company, so they call out Vincent to go check up on William and the crew. But what's strange, is that all the members were dead when they arrived at the ship, except William as they cleared up the bodies. William wasn't anywhere to be found. Short story short, William accidentally broke some classified glass with a liquid in it that got into his skin and he got turned into an alien. The aliens are xenomorphs, so they are blind. But William literally recognized Vincent because of his voice and his cologne. Then Vincent tries to find out how to cure William once he realizes that this huge killing machine is his sweet lil bby doll :3

21. Host Au: Kind of like an Asylum Au, Vincent and William are both in a lab, both are rather crazy children, and both of them possess something unique, like a germ/creature that uses them as a host. And this thing is permanent, so they are locked away in the lab and experimented on and it revolves around them trying to escape with their kitty, Anchove.

22. Hell/Heaven Au: A disease broke out in both heaven and hell, it kills anything it touches. It's like this large black wave of chemicals that run down valleys and turn everything black and grey and dead. Including living beings. In heaven, as they were rounding up angels and getting them out of there, Vincent was with his son, and his son had nothing wrong so they accepted his son onto the carrying truck, but Vincent had a wound on his shoulder he hid. The guards found it and didn't allow Vincent on bc they thought he was infected. So, Vincent is trying to get his son back, while he bumps into William. William trying to his own son back (Evan) bc Evan was immune to the plague, so the demon officials took Evan away. Blah blah, they fall in love and the storyline continues from there.

23. Vampire Au: Vincent is an ancient vampire who needs therapy, and William, a normal concerned human, is his therapist.

24. Soft Au: If you read past chapters on it, it's an au with a abusive Vincent, who is body worshipping William and hurting him. In the recent storyline, William finds a new Vincent from a different dimension, and they fall in love. But soon, Vincent (abusive one) will catch onto William acting strange, and find out about William's relationship.

25. Yakuza Au : William is an undercover cop assigned to take down one of the highest Yakuza groups and the leader, but as the group leader seems to be charming and hot (Vince), William struggles in the end, getting charmed by his flirtatious ways (oo lala~)