Past Au: Peculiar

"Struggling, darling?"

William's shoulders tensed, but he calmed quickly.

"A bit." He replied, the eyebags seeming to heave heavily the more he stared at the navy colored blueprint.

The glitch nodded with understanding, taking a seat next to him in the air as he reviewed the blueprint with his own eyes. "Take a break, it'll clear your mind. Then, you can return later with a refreshed attitude, and it'll be easier to fix the animatronic." His hand reached over to gently grasp William's chin, sauntering his head toward his.

William frowned.

"Ah-, don't give me your little pout." A chuckle escaped the floating mascot suit, taking the blueprint from William's hands and slipping it into one of the desk drawers. He reached to take William himself next, laying the man on his hovering body. "I teleported some food from the house, it's out in the lounge, I'll get it for you if you're feeling hungry."

William shook his head in denial, "No, stay with me."

The glitch smiled a hidden smile behind the suit, nodding. "If that's what you wish." He murmured as he reached over to stroke the black ombre strands of William's hair.

William additionally smiled, squirming a bit before letting his legs droop comfortably midair, resting his head against the broad chest of the rabbit's. He felt relaxed, somehow this creature had a way of always getting to him. He let out fond and deep exhales before feeling the rabbit's hands moving from his hair to his back. Calm atmosphere, sweet cuddles, and a break from gripping his pen roughly every second, it was difficult not to fall asleep.

Despite all that, the more he pressed into this glitch's body, the more his cheeks wavered with a peculiar heat. His face felt hot, yet he couldn't tell why. Especially now that the glitch's hands began to knead into his back, untying the copious amount of knots and stress.

He held back a comforted whine, instead pressing his body further up to dig his chin under the mascot head; his legs twitching slightly and showing slight pleasure to the tight cuddles. He let out one last harsh exhale and closed his eyes, falling asleep between the massive arms he was held by.