Angel Au: Clingy

“Ah- my love, not right now please.” William exhaled slowly when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

“.. Please stay? Work isn't that important,” Vincent begged from behind him, grabbing William's hips more tightly as he tried to pry free.

“You did this yesterday, what's up with you this week? What happened?” William turned his head to kiss the angel's cheek, then his lips to change the frown on his face.

Vincent leaned into the smooch for a moment longer than necessary before pulling away, “You only used to work overtime, but now you're always gone, you don't come back until it's literally midnight. I'm lonely..” He whined, grappling their bodies tighter together.

Vincent leaned in for another kiss, refusing William from answering and pressing him down onto the couch. He bit down on his upper lip and slipped his tongue inside, relaxing his tense shoulders when William submitted and put his fingers into Vincent’s blond locks.

Finally, when he got some air, he decided to respond, “Vincent.. I’m doing it for you. I'm doing it.. to get us food, rent for the house, and… for the surgery, for your torn wing. You know that.” William smiled but had a concerned glint in his eyes, accepting it when Vincent slipped his tongue in again, reaching out to comb his fingers through his hair. “I'll try to come home early tonight, how about that?”

Vincent eagerly replied with a nod, pulling away just to return to kissing him more aggressively. “Extra cuddles?”

William chuckled, “Mm, extra cuddles.”