Angel Au: Own {M}

★ Warnings!: Implied Rape ★

“I own you. Repeat it after me.”

“You own me.”

“You are only in the best living conditions in this goddamn jail because of me, without me you'd be leaving in miserable shit.”

His voice kept repeating. It drove into Vincent’s skin like a nail. Lost his mind like a needle in a haystack. His voice was constant, repetitive, and it drove the memories thick into his skull. The way he touched, where he touched, and how he touched.

His eyes could only stare up at the man he once knew as ‘brother’ with only betrayal and heartfelt grief. His one torn wing was pulled on by Valentino, threatening to tear the amount that remained. It hurt so much, and there was nothing he could do to stop it, at all. He had to re-encounter the constant abuse and assaults, using his body for terrible, awful, monstrous things. And it wasn’t even a random stranger. It was his own brother. His brother who he looked up to, praised, hugged, supported, and loved dearly was the one who physically, emotionally, and sexually abused him.

It hurt so much.

“Vincent? Darling, you’re awfully hot. Do you have a fever?” A gentle voice awoke him instantly.

Vincent’s eyes blinked drowsily as he stared up at the sweet and fragile face of the man who had saved him from his terrible past situation. And had now woken him up from that dreadful nightmare. He wanted to hug him so badly, smell his floral scent, and bathe in his warmth. So, that’s what he did. He didn’t bother to say anything, simply pulled the petite angel into his arms and purred lovingly, straddling him tightly and not daring to let go.

“Ah- okay, okay. Just another nightmare, hm?” William hummed, glinting at his big baby with pure adoration. He raised a hand to press against his forehead, wincing at the hot sensation. “Nevermind, a fever as well.” He hummed softly, “Do you want to stay here or come with me to get you some medicine, my lovely.”

Vincent rested his chin on his little angel's head, “Come with you.. hungry..” He yawned tiredly, almost falling asleep again due to the cosiness.

“Let go then.” William chuckled, trying to stand up but being pulled back down by his husband's strong arms.

He whimpered in protest and easily stood himself with William still tightly held in his embrace, walking out of the bedroom with wobbly legs as he arrived in their kitchen; the antibiotics cabinet located closely to it.

Vincent let him sink down but still hugged him, matching his eyes with wherever William’s soft palms led to. Finally, it landed on a cough medicine for nighttime, tons of melatonin in it, he guessed. His husband wasted no time in popping the lid open and dropping out about two or three pills, giving them to Vincent.

“.. Soda?” Vincent squeaked, towering over William as he begged with puppy eyes.

William sighed before brushing a strand of hair from Vincent’s face on his tiptoes, “Darling, that would defeat the whole purpose of the melatonin. I'll try to see if we have other sweet drinks without caffeine.” He promised, patting Vincent’s tired face. He scurried over to the fridge and squatted, spotting a bottle of strawberry milk in the corner. William smiled happily knowing Vincent loved it, and returned to him with the object.

“Here, now go off to bed.” He murmured, watching as Vincent’s eyes sparked briefly. Eventually, Vincent had finished taking the pills and he prodded over in the opposite direction toward their bedroom before pausing.

“Why are you not coming?” Vincent frowned deeply with a needy tone.

William found it adorable yet his chest ached. “I need to go to work soon, my dear.” William squeezed his husband's squishy cheek, “Do you want the bills to keep getting paid and have food in your stomach? Then you must stop complaining.” He murmured.

However, Vincent continued to complain.

“Nooo.. it's boring all day without you.” He whined, pulling William into his grasp with the strawberry milk in another hand.

“Darling-, really, go to sleep. I need to go soon.” William bit his tongue, rubbing his hands up his tall back to soothe his complaining lovely.

Vincent mewed, “Mine.” He began.

“Ah dear-, you're getting into one of these moods?? Again??” William winced, starting to pull away.

“No one else touch.” He pulled William from backing away, grabbing him with an unexpected grip.

“Yep..” William shrunk, chuckling nervously. “All yours..” He sighed, “Now, may I please go to work, my handsome?”

Vincent’s shoulders slumped and he refused, leaning his weight down onto him. “Five more minutes…?” He pleaded.

William frowned, but he couldn't help letting out an amused snort. “Fine.. five more minutes.”