Main Au: Souse {M}

★ Warnings!: NSFW 

"Vince- ... ahnnn-.." William breathed out, his foggy eyes heavenward to the ceiling of the shower. He could hear a faint chuckle from behind him, but he wasn't able to see it, not with Vincent's hands around his throat and shoving him underwater repeatedly.

The rain of the shower drizzled on both of their naked bodies, the hot steam causing it to mix with tangy fresh sweat between their groins. Ah, it was really starting to feel hot now, his chest felt like it could burst any second with his breaths drowning out into the souse beneath him. Would his husband even bother to slow down? No, it felt as if he was thrusting faster, rougher, but with a sweet fondling love to it. Agh.. stop this madness.

He would let out another moan, yet his head slipped into the steamy water and his nape was grabbed ruthlessly, slammed into it again and again and again. His body was on fire, each part of him felt like it had been attacked, and he sensed as if he would pass out any moment. Erupting black dots clouded his vision and made him dizzy, he couldn't even think straight while he let out another gasp muffled by the bathtub of water.

"Quiet now? That's a shame." Vincent purred, slapping his thighs against William's buttocks as he took him in the searing atmosphere.

William hissed in the water at his stupid statement, yeah you're slamming my head in a pool of water over and over, how the fuck do I find time to speak. However, his slight feel of vexation was immediately replaced by an overwhelming sensation to climax. He couldn't even process it before the feeling reeled inside his stomach and twisted it, letting out a vulnerable mew in the hazy fog when Vincent snapped his head up again. Did his husband use a condom? He couldn't rememb- oh. There was his answer, not a second time's waste when he was flooded by the man mounting him. Ughh.. he's so heavy too, William complained softly in his mind when Vincent plopped all his weight down on him, pushing him into the hot water (which was now full of semen) all over again.

At least he could breathe. Though his breaths came out in exhausted short gasps, he felt full and protected.

He also felt like a dirty whore.