Yandere Au: Say You Love Me {M}

★ Warnings!: Violence, Gore, Vulgar words ★

Just as every other morning, William sniffed the pleasant air to find the familiar scent of breakfast brew. It rose through the attic's cracks, he guessed the kitchen was underneath where he slept. If only he could peak through one of the planks on the floor and watch. He yawned softly and stretched his sore limbs, the corner of his eye twitching when he saw the attic door open.

This time he didn't bother to show a smile, he still felt odd from last night. He couldn't remember what happened, he had tried to ask Vincent. But, he got snapped at. So, he wouldn't bother to question it again. William looked downcast to avoid his eyes, setting them on the plate of eggs that was placed on the bed stand next to him. It looked.. non-enticing. Perhaps it was his sickness overwhelming him. It was starting to become stronger.

"Baby? Are you feeling alright?" Vincent's lips abruptly brushed against his ear, making him erupt a soft gasp in surprise. He was about to reply but Vincent swallowed his protests with a kiss, holding their lips together longer than necessary. "Do you want me to get you some lemonade? I know how much you love it." He laughed, pulling William into a soft smooch once more.

William frowned halfway through their kiss and separated, "I.. feel sick, again."

Vincent additionally frowned, ".. Do you ever stop complaining?" His tone of voice changed, "All I've ever done is been nice to you, fed you, comforted you. I could've left you in this dirty attic, starving for days, no warm fireplace, leaving it dusty, yelling at you and punishing you when you've upset me."

William's eyes widened and he sat up straight, glaring at this man defiantly. "Did I ask to be fucking taken? To be locked up here? Away from my fucking family and boyfriend? It doesn't matter how fucking nice you are, you're a stranger that fucking kidnapped me and for no reason either-. Who even are you? Why me? Why can't you just let me go?" William rambled on, sitting up from the bed and bumping chests with the stronger man in front of him.

Vincent rumbled deep in his throat with a belligerent snap, "You.." He ran his fingers through his messy bangs, "You.. really don't remember me?" He took a step forward, knocking William's petite frame onto the floor. And another step. "And.. what could you possibly mean by boyfriend..? Hm? You really left me for Henry?" He laughed with a sour heave. Taking one more step.

"How do you know his na-"

"I'm a stranger? I-I have no motive to have taken you?" He bent down onto his knees, trapping William in the corner of the room. "Why I took you? W-Why I'm so awfully nice to you?"

William looked frantically around the attic, his eyes full of helplessness and dread as they darted around everywhere while Vincent got closer and closer. Their breaths collided briefly, before two rough hands wrapped around his throat. William instantly whined and kicked his feet frantically, only then realizing the severity as his breathing began to cut off, his fingers desperately scratching the perpetrators hands. His head was concisely lifted off the ground before it was slammed back into the floor, it made him cry out and he begged with sobs for the man to stop, but he was rammed into the floor again. And again. And again.

"Say you love me, say it, say it before I break your pretty face that I adore so much." Vincent's soar voice rasped , the legs kicking his stomach and the small weak hands scraping his hands meant nothing, nor felt like anything.

William sobbed and frantically shook his head, his cries coming out in harsh raspy breaths as he struggled for air. He tried to pull away and scream, but no one could hear him. No one would care.

"Say it." He slammed the back of Afton's head into the wall, "Say it. Say it already. Say you love me." And now the window. "Say you love me, darling." He chuckled under his breath, the corners of his lips erupting in a wide smile as William desperately tried to bite his hands now. "Say it! Come on, just say it!" He whispered, swallowing William's sobs with a disgusting kiss, tasting his tears and runny snot.

His struggles and cries only grew louder as the pressure on his neck grew stronger, the same phrase getting closer to his ear. His breathing hitched and he coughed up... blood, the iron taste in his mouth making his vision blurry with dread and making his mind reel with panic at the sudden overwhelming realization. Everything was fuzzy, and he could see his own blood smeared on Vincent's face from the psychopath's non-stop kissing, tasting William's coughed up blood as if it were a delicacy.

"Come on, just say it baby." Vincent whimpered mockingly, "Sayyy ittt... say it, please gorgeous." He giggled, yanking William's hair back as he pressed his hands tightly around his throat.

"... I-I-" William choked out.

"Hm? Go ahead, beautiful." Vincent placed his lips against his cheek.

"I.. h-hope.... you fucking die."