Main Au: Morning Sex {M}

★ Warnings!: NSFW, Vulgar words ★

William groaned tiredly when he felt the warm sun beat down onto his face, blinking his eyes tiredly as he opened them to the view of the window southeast to him, hadn't he told Vincent to close it every morning? The warmth of it had always awoken him.

He immediately drew in his surroundings through the small peek of light coming from outside and looked around his bedroom, catching his husband in the faint darkness. It seemed the man was watching the television, relaxing comfortably against the front board of the bed. William smiled slightly and crawled out from the blanket to Vincent's lap, laying his head on top of his thighs.

Vincent quickly looked down before his mouth curved into a smile, "Morning cupcake, are you hungry?" He hummed as he took the remote from the side table to scroll through channels on the television.

"Mhm.." William parted his lips in a yawn, stretching on his lap.

Vincent reached a hand to stroke it through his pretty strands of hair, the sides of his lips twitching when William instinctively leaned into his palm. "What do you want to eat then?"

William pondered for a moment, taking the moment to say something suggestive. "What about the food beneath me?" He smiled, rubbing his head teasingly against his husband's groin. He watched as Vincent let out a subtle hissing noise, his icy eyes squinting narrowly at William's mocking smirk.

"Do you really want to tease me like that? This early on?" Vincent grunted while he grabbed William's head and used his other hand to delicately stroke his plump lips. "I'll make sure you eat alright." He purred.

William let out a vague giggle as Vincent threatened him, accepting his fate when he was flipped over, his mouth now pressed against the hard mound of his husband's trousers. Damn, Vincent sure got excited rather quickly. He could hear Vincent undoing his buckle and pulling his head back as he slipped his pants off, leaving only his underwear. William's brow knitted when he sensed his husband's scent, pressing his mouth further against the bump in the underwear, smiling when he heard Vincent let out a needy groan.

William placed his hands on his husband's thighs, wishing to do well, wishing to please his husband. He started with a kiss on where he thought Vincent's member was in the boxers before he drew his bottom lip between his teeth. It only took one long lick against Vincent's crotch area for him to grab his head, abruptly shoving his underwear down. It seemed the man he loved had no patience either.

William did as he knew and placed another sweet kiss but this time on his bare tip. He looked up again, licking the small amount of precum from his lips. Slightly bitter, slightly sweet, and every bit his husband. He coveted more.

He swept his tongue across the length, pursing his nose at the familiar and inviting scent of his husband's musk. He leaned his head further into his crotch, eagerly enjoying the smell and taste. Then, he finally parted his plump coral colored lips. Being extra heedful of his teeth, he took Vincent's manhood into his mouth. It wasn't even fully in, and it filled his mouth, stretching his jaw tightly. Clear tears pricked the corners of his eyes as he laid onto the soft cushions of the bed. William glanced heavenward, trying to measure Vincent's responses and hoping to tell if he was doing well. It seemed Vincent had a lewd, struggling, expression, so that told him something.

He went farther, attempting to take in more. He tried to work his tongue around the girth, wincing at the salty taste. He could feel his own drool dripping from the side of his mouth, and saw Vincent's thumb reach out to wipe it away. It's when he moved his hand through his hair and pushed William's head down onto it all at once, his cock pressed against the back of his throat. Tears spilled at the sudden fullness, yet he still hadn't managed to sink Vincent's full cock inside. A rush of heat filled his cheeks at the feeling, and he felt his own cock aching in his tight and short leggings. He could feel himself gag further at the large cock when Vincent squeezed his ass, pushing his body forward and further impaling his mouth.

However, as he tried to control his choking and please Vincent, his head was pulled off it. "You're going to hurt yourself darlin', quit it." He ordered, pulling him back onto his lap and cuddling him tightly.

William whimpered in protest, "It's not that big of a deal-," yet, his words were interrupted by a soft smooch from his husband, shutting him up promptly. They parted their lips and Vincent squeezed his body protectively. He dove into William's mouth for another kiss, nibbling on his bottom lip as he stroked his back in a consoling manner.

"We can continue this after breakfast, okay?" Vincent queried, leaving no room for argument when he lifted William off and out the bed and into his strong arms. William let out a pout with pursed lips as they went out the bedroom door, but reluctantly gave a nod.