Alive Au: Family Visit {M}

★ Warnings!: NSFW ★

William knew what was about to happen when he watched his husband’s parents walk away from the dining table and head into the kitchen. As he suspected, Vincent’s fingers pricked his prostate, rubbing it roughly as he sat on his lap. William held in his moans, leaning over to scold Vincent, “Can you ever manage to keep your dick in your pants? You’re own fucking parents are here.” He hissed at Vincent, only getting a chuckle from the man.

“Mmm.. nothin’ bad will happen if they don’t catch us.” He grinned before giving William’s neck a sloppy kiss.

William squirmed slightly on his lap, the view of Vincent finger fucking him being hidden under the dining table. Much time hadn’t even passed since Vincent’s parents had arrived for a quick visit and a family get-together. But, for him to be in this situation, on this type of occasion? God, his husband really was horny.

It took all his strength not to make any sounds, which were almost being caused by Vincent’s torturing actions beneath. His pants were slightly down, just barely enough for Vincent to be able to slip his hand in his pants and get his fingers inside. What was even more flustering was the hard prick he was sitting on, Vincent felt rock hard, and it pressed against one of his buttocks, making his insides quench.

And another thing? William could see Vincent’s parents returning from the kitchen and coming back to sit at the dining table, content smiles on their faces. Soon, Mrs. Clementine spoke. “So, how are you two managing?” She asked a casual question, and Vincent happily offered to answer his mother.

“Great! We’re playing to move up north in the summer.” Vincent chuckled, purposely squeezing William’s prostate between his hands as soon as he felt him relax.

William’s jaw clenched and his eyes widened, but he quickly looked down. Agh, fucking jerk. He pinched Vincent’s elbow in vexation. Vincent leaned over and kissed his neck when his parents weren’t looking in response, “Be a good boy and I’ll go easy on you.” He smirked in a hushed tone.

William whispered back into his ear, “Maybe get your fucking hand out of my pants.” He complained, he wouldn’t admit he liked the tense energy and the fear of getting caught mixing with his libido.

This time, Mr. Clementine decided to speak up. “Are you planning on having any kids, Vince?” Vincent’s father grunted, giving an unreadable glare.

“Adopting in the future, I suppose? I’m not interested in it right now, father.” Vincent’s reply was a bit dryer to his father, maybe he preferred his mother more.

Mr. Clementine seemed not to press on it further, reverting to sipping on the wine in his hand.

Vincent’s mother decided to speak again, “Well, I’m glad you two are doing wonderful!” She nodded, nudging her husband on the shoulder as he gave a begrudging look at his son.

Vincent nodded eagerly, “What about you guys? Have you been doing fine?” He spoke softly, overwhelming the naughty actions he was currently doing.

William didn’t seem to hear or bother to join in on the conversation, his hands gripping the wooden table as Vincent seemed to speed up the pace of his fingers, making William arch his back against Vincent’s chest. It was torturous, and it felt like he was stuck. He couldn’t tell Vincent to stop nor get up and head somewhere. He just had to do his best and not make any lewd sounds, or twitch too much. Screw his husband for putting him in this situation.

Shit, shit, shit, was that his climaxing approaching? His breath hitched. It was.

He grabbed Vincent’s hand weakly and tried to pull it out, yet Vincent purposely kept it lodged in and went even rougher, sending butterflies through William’s stomach. He desperately wanted to just lay against the table and let his husband roughly breed him like the whore he was, but he couldn’t. He literally couldn’t. He had no idea what to do.

Perhaps, use the bathroom as an excuse? It was his only option.

“If you all excuse m-me, I’m h-heading to the restroom..” He accidentally stuttered, sensing Vincent reluctantly slipping his fingers out.

William wasted no time to hear their replies but could hear Vincent’s walking trailing suit behind him. Once he got to the bathroom door and walked in, the other man pinned the door open so he could walk in himself, shutting the door behind both of them.

“My parents think you're a nervous weirdo now.” Vincent laughed, his smile betraying his actions as his hands quickly slipped William’s pants off.

“Thanks to you,” William grumbled under his breath, going into Vincent’s touch and surrendering to the feeling of his husband's large hands around his smaller cock. “Won't your parents suspect something..?”

“I told them I was following you to make sure you're okay, obviously you're not,” Vincent murmured, nipping at his earlobe, meanwhile rubbing the palm of his hand up and down his manhood. “You need a huge fat cock to make that neediness go away, hm?” He cooed lovingly.

William whined softly and pried Vincent’s hands off his cock. “Vince- please, not while your parents are here. I promise later.” He sighed, staring into those pleading puppy eyes.

Vincent whimpered teasingly and kissed his cheek, slipping two fingers into his entrance again. “I'll be fast, cupcake. Let me make you feel good, please?” He begged.

William swallowed the lump in his throat and stared into his husband's jovial eyes, slowly nodding. “Fine.”

“Mm, that's my good puppy.” He cooed, bringing William closer to him and positioning him for a sweet experience.