Soft Au: Shiner {M}

★ Warnings!: Injury ★

The man winced as he stroked his shiner, his eyes squeezing shut briefly. Applying the lotion seemed much more difficult now that he had to do it, not just say it. But, maybe if he actually used his brain then he wouldn't be in this situation. Trying to sneak out while Glitchtrap was awake? What was he thinking?

As soon as he arrived home, not even a single word was spoken, he remembered so well how Vincent grabbed his neck and choked him. And just like that, he had blackened out when the glitch punched him right in the eye.

It was quite painful to the point William didn't even want to open his eye to check if any damage had been done to it. He was afraid, he could hardly breathe. He woke up like this a few minutes ago, and he knew very well why Vincent punched him.

He saw him with the other man, in fact, William had even kissed the other Vincent, and then that happened.. And now, his own Vincent was nowhere to be seen. William had checked the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, basement, everywhere. Yet, he couldn't seem to find him.

He could only pray for what would happen to him when Vincent returned, especially now that Vincent knew he was cheating. Was it even considered cheating? Vincent was no husband to him. Everyday, constant abuse. William wanted someone new, so he got someone new. He didn't think it was cheating on his terms.

Anyway, he missed that sweet man he had been caught with already. He looked just like Vincent, but from another multiverse. William found it interesting, a better version of his husband had just come to him. He wanted to take advantage of that.

For now though, he would have to face the consequences of his own Vincent. And good thing that would be a while.

Slam!

Shit, he really should stop speaking too soon.

William slyly closed the bathroom door, swallowing the invisible lump in his throat as he searched for a place to hide. The bathroom closet? No, that hid the washing machine, he was petite, but not that petite. The shower? He would look ridiculous and the shower curtain would make noise. Ah, under the sink. He was small enough to fit in the cabinets.

He swiftly opened them and crawled through, careful not to knock any appliances over. Then, with a deep breath, he closed it. Wishing that the consequences of his actions would be mild.