Babysitter Au: Almost Caught {M}

★ Warnings!: NSFW (Slight) ★

Taylor hummed nonchalantly, coloring in her notebook as she and her brother sat out in the living room downstairs. She was unbothered, focusing on the picture she was currently busy drawing. On the other hand, her brother was twitching, and focused on something upstairs.

"I swear I hear something, are you sure you don't hear it?" He crossed his arms, staring up at the ceiling to the second floor.

"Nope, you're just delusional." She shrugged, going back to humming.

Tyler sighed, "You're deaf."

She looked up from her notebook again and glared with pursed lips, "If you're so curious, just go check it out."

"Yeah, but I don't want brother to scold me.." He whined, "Please? Just come with me!"

Taylor closed her notebook and rolled her eyes, "Yeah fine, but we're doing it quickly.." She grumbled as she reluctantly followed her younger brother up the stairs.

...

"V-Vince a-ahhh...~" William moaned softly, rolling his hips against Vincent's thighs, feeling the thick cock behind him hit every sweet spot just right.

Vincent leaned over and grasped his mouth with the palm of his hand, "Shh.. keep your slutty mouth shut." He purred while pumping his waist faster, going deeper and deeper as William's ass sunk it in.

There were a few more occasional grunts or groans both from them before a scream interrupted them.

"Brother! What are you doing in there? We can hear you from downstairs you pig!" A high pitched voice squeaked from the other side of the door.

"Oh my fucking God, not again." William spat under his breath, pushing Vincent's larger body off him and quickly sliding his pants back up.

He creaked the door to his little sister and brother, glaring at them. "Me and Vincent are just watching something, it got to a loud scene." He blatantly lied, puttering out of the room as he pushed them.

"Was it bloody?!" Taylor squeaked, giving a wide smile as they headed downstairs.

"Yeah, yeah, they were yelling in pain, you know how dramatic movies make horror." William sighed, "Now go eat the leftover pizza in the tupperware, me and Vincent will be down in a sec', okay?" He nodded at them both, getting simple yes's in return.

"Alright, good," he wasted no time in sauntering up the stairs again, hurriedly running into his bedroom to see Vincent still sitting there, pant-less.

William snorted, "Put some clothes on," he shook his head, pushing Vincent playfully when he approached him.

"Who said we were finished?" Vincent dragged him close and nipped his earlobe, traveling the kisses down his jawline.

"I did. I promised them we'd be down soon." William pushed him slightly away again, his eyebrows furrowing as he felt butterflies in his stomach.

Vincent straddled his hips and pressed their bodies tightly together, "You're not walking away and leaving me hard, whore. I want those pretty legs open even wider." He whispered while he trailed his hands down to William's thighs. "I'm not letting you leave until you do."