//2//

Dear Diary,

So something crazy happened,
It started when the entire group and I were in the cafeteria just chilling and,
SOME FRICKING GIRL POPPED UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND SHE SAID IN SOME ANNOYING ASS VOICE(and I quote)
"Hey Minho,I was thinking,do you wanna go get some lunch with me at the café that just opened up."
Thankfully he said no but STILL
THE BITCH WAS TWIRLING HER HAIR AND GIGGLING EVERY ONE SECOND LIKE..
Girl this is why your mum found you at the back of a Mc'Donalds in the dumpster you fricking twat.
Anyways,I will take a deep breath for a second.
Yea I need Felix,this is too much too handle by myself.

Peace out,
Han Jisung

SquirrelHybrid
Yo Felix,I'm in crisis and I need you

Yongbokbokbok🐓
Omfg i'm so sorry i'm can't come,I got a
huge pile of hw to do😭

SquirrelHybrid
I think I have a crush on someone

Yongbokbokbok🐓
OMFW🏃‍♂️

——————————
Before Jisung could put his phone down,He heard aggressive knocking at his window."Who the heck is at the fricking window?"He thought out loud.

"Felix,now tell me why you decided to come through the window when,there's a perfectly good door right there."Jisung unlocked the window helping Felix inside."Doors are for wimps."He said before dropping down to the ground.

"What's that?"Jisung pointed at Felix's arm that was holding a bag.He plopped himself down on the living room couch looking at the bag.

"Well,my dear Sungie."

"Don't call me that."

"This is ice cream and tissue boxes."

"Wha-why?"Jisung cocked an eyebrow."Because,I've known you long enough to know that when you have a crush on someone,you call me to your place, decide to watch a movie,then I'm like,'What movie should we watch?' and you're like,'I don't know,let's watch something sad,like The Titanic,'then you end up crying through out the whole movie and I leave with a drenched shirt."

Jisung's eyes widened and Felix gave him a knowing look."What?That only happened once."Jisung nervously laughed.Now it was Felix's turn to cock an eyebrow.

"Or twice..or thrice...OKAY FINE IT HAPPENED FIVE FUCKING TIMES FELIX LET IT GO!"

Felix laughed and sat down next to Jisung setting the items on the coffee table."So tell me who's your crush."Felix started with a sly smile across his face.

"Okay..now don't freak out.."Jisung cautiously started."Yeahhhhh...?"Felix became more siked to see who the guy was.

"It's....Mi-Minho."A shrill shriek erupted into the room and rang in Jisung's ears causing him to fall backwards and off the couch.

"Sorry Sung,Felix nervously laughed helping a pouting Jisung off the ground."This is why I was afraid to tell you."Jisung muttered and Felix smiled at him apologetically.

"Wait so you actually have a crush on Minho,your childhood best friend."Felix said in a hushed tone.
"First of all,why are you whispering and second of all,I know what Minho is to me,alright."Jisung said already regretting his choice to tell Felix.

"Yea but you want to be more than that,hmm?"Felix wiggled his eyebrows earning a smack on the shoulder from his friend."Okay I'm sorry,i'm sorry."Felix laughed but stopped when he saw Jisung burying his face in his hands.

"I just..don't know what to do,all my other crushes were random guys and didn't last more than a week.This one is different,it's my childhood best friend,what do Felix."Jisung said as Felix hugged him and played with his hair."It's gonna be okay,Sungie,I promise you."Felix continued to play with the ends off Jisung's hair.

"WAIT!"Jisung suddenly jumped up causing Felix to move back away abruptly.
"Jesus,Sung what was that f-"

"What if..I start to avoid him,maybe,just maybe,I can get rid of my feelings."

"What is your problem."Felix said and pushed Jisung's head into a pillow."C'mon Felix,what other option do I have."Jisung whined but it was ineffective due to the muffling caused by the pillow.

Felix let Jisung go and the pair sat back on the couch in silence."Lix."Jisung started resting his head on Felix's shoulder."Yea?"Felix reply playing with Jisung's hair.

"Can we watch a movie?"

Felix sighed."Sure which one?"He asked already fully knowing the answer.

"I don't know,let's watch something sad,like The Titanic."

"I thought you'd never ask."Felix sarcastically muttered already grabbing the ice cream and tissues.

"That makes six times."

Hey Chan_garoo here
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
So here's where the actual plot begins
I wanted to wait a bit but I'm impatient af
Also,can someone pls tell me how to make text messages without wanting to rip my hair out?😭

Word Count:825