//9//

"So class,we're going to be doing partner work."The whole class erupted into happy whispers and giggles,already knowing who they want to work with.

"But I'm picking you who everyone works with."The whole class went silent and it was like a gloomy gray cloud was cast over everyone.

However this made Minho feel a bit better.He knew Jisung wouldn't want to work with him anyway so if he didn't end up with Minho as a partner,at least he knows Jisung didn't make that decision.

'Wait but what if he becomes partners with me?'

'It's gonna be so awkward.'

"Partners are..."
The teacher's voice faded as Minho wasn't even listening.However,the selective hearing hit him suddenly when he heard,

"Jisung and Jeongin."

"Minho and Miyeon."

Minho sighed in relief but also disappointment.He wanted to work with Jisung but a half of him knew it was for the best.

———————————-

After class,Miyeon came up to Minho as he was packing up his stuff."Hi I'm Miyeon,your partner."She was a pretty girl with soft features and long black hair

Minho himself was confused at how he didn't fall in love at first sight."Oh hi,where should we work."He politely replied."I was thinking we could work in the library,it's more quiet that way."She responded.
The two agreed to go there to start working on their project.

From afar,Jisung watched them with sad eyes.Jeongin noticed and sighed.He knew that by doing this,Jisung was not only hurting Minho,but himself too.

Jisung had noticed that too but he wasn't really willing to acknowledge that fact."So library?"Jeongin asked putting on his backpack.Jisung nodded and the two headed towards the library.

——————————

Dear Diary,

Why did I even decide to come to this stupid library

This Miyeon girl is really pissing me off

She keeps touching Minho's shoulder and laughing at everything he says even when it's not funny

Like I swear to god I heard him say something about his neighbor's dog getting ran over or something and she started giggling

hm,maybe she just likes dark humor

The best part;this dum mf jeongin picked a seat where I can clearly see and hear everything
(jk jeongin i lob uuuu'')

OMG SOMETHING AMAZING IS HAPPENING
SHE HAS TO GO
HAHAHAHAHAHH SUCK ON THAT

Omg something unexpected happened.

——————————-

As Minho and Miyeon worked,a ding erupted from Miyeon's phone.She took out her phone and smiled and blushed."Sorry I have to go Minho."She said picking her stuff and smiling apologetically at him.

"It's fine we still have 3 days to finsish this."He reassured and she smiled sweetly at him.
"Where are ya going if you don't mind me asking."

"My girlfriend."She sighed dreamily into a distance.
"Oh you have a girlfriend?"He asked

"Yea,she's so pretty and sweet and-"Suddenly she stopped mid sentence and looked right at Minho.

"I hope that isn't a problem,I don't want this to come between us and the project."She nervously smiled.Minho frantically shook his head."No not at all."He smiled widely at her and she reciprocated it.

Jisung sat there watching everything as Jeongin looked at him sitting there watching everything.He sighed and slowly moved his head closer to Jisung's ear.

"Gay."He whispered.Jisung screamed and fell out of his chair causing all heads to turn towards them,including Minho's."Sorry,there was a spider."Jeongin smiled remorsefully at everyone and their heads turned back.

"What is your fucking problem."Jisung huffed getting up from the floor and placing his bum back in his seat."You were staring."Jeongin looked back at his laptop as if he did nothing wrong.

"Sorry."Jisung apologized and looked back at his diary.

So he isn't homophobic

I mean to be fair he is friends with Felix and Hyunjin and they're gay

And I'm pretty sure that everyone else is a closeted gay.

So does that mean I can confess?

I mean,just cause he isn't homophobic doesn't mean he's gay.

I'm in crisis,
Han Jisung

Chan_garoo here,
Hope you enjoyed this part
I have plans but let's just say that Minho's boutta find his inner gay

Word Count:708 words