//7//

Next morning Jisung awoke to a loud banging and screaming at his front door."JISUNG HAN PETER OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BUST IT DOWN!"Jisung heard screaming from his front door.He glumly got out of bed and opened it only to be tackled to the ground by Felix.The two landed on the floor and Felix hovered over Jisung.

"Now you better explain to me what hell happened else I will not hesitate to individually pull out each and every one of your teeth."Felix threatened but his threatening demeanor soon faded seeing Jisung with tears in his eyes.

"Oh no no no don't cry."Felix felt bad.He got off Jisung and helped him up and then the two sat on the couch.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?"

"So you heard....did Minho tell you?"

"No,the only person he told was Chan.Apparently,he walked all the way to our house and cried himself to sleep on the sofa."

Hearing this,Jisung buried his head in his palms and cried harder."I'm such a horrible person."He said through broken sobs.

"Hey hey it's okay,don't cry."Felix comforted placing Jisung's head on his lap as the boy cried harder.
"Wait so Chan told you?"Jisung lifted his head and looked at Felix.

"U-um no..actually..I-I was...there..with Hy-hyunjin."

Jisung's eyes widened at this."OH C'MON YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE LIKED HIM FOR,HE ASKED ME OUT AND I HAD TO SAY YES!"Felix dramatically defeated himself.

Jisung laughed and placed his head back on Felix's lap."So does this mean you're going to tell him what happened?"Felix asked hopeful that Jisung will finally stop all this.

However,that hope was shattered when Jisung looked at him with an apologetic expression."No."Felix said with a hushed and pleading tone.

"I'm sorry but maybe this needs to happen in order to get rid of my feelings."Jisung sat up and turned to face Felix.

Felix shook his head and decided to say nothing.After a while Felix asked,"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure."

"What kind?"

"I dunno,maybe something like The Titanic."

Felix laughed and got up to get the ice cream and tissue boxes.

Hey Chan_garoo here,
Hope you enjoyed this story
Little bit of Jilix and a filler chapter

Word Count:394 words