//36//

Extreme Time Skip

Jisung sat down in his seat silently.Having to adjust his graduation cap every one minute was getting tiring.He was waiting for the rest of his friends to arrive from talking to their parents and taking pictures.

His parents weren't even there with him at his graduation.They weren't anywhere with him.When he was a kid,they would never show up to parent teacher conferences.

Sometimes..no,all the time,they would also forget to pick him up from school.That was one thing Minho and him had in common.They both have parents who were rarely around.

Except Minho's parents would come around a couple days every six months.Jisung hadn't seen his parents in about a year so he was home alone all the time.At least his parents were nice enough to send his money to buy essentials.

"Hey sung."Jisung snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Felix who started to sit next to him."You okay?"He asked with a hint of concern knowing Jisung's situation.

"Yea I'm fine."He smiled weakly.Felix already noticed but he decided not to press further."HOWDY HOES!"The two turned to see Hyunjin walking towards them with Seungmin and Changbin behind.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and spanked Hyunjin on the head earning a hysterical laugh from Changbin.

"Sup."Felix hugged Hyunjin and Jisung dabbed Changbin up."Waddup mates."They all turned to see Chan walking towards them with Jeongin."Should we take a picture together..y'know for the memories since we're leaving high school."Seungmin asked taking out his phone.

All of them nodded and Seungmin set up the selfie.
"One two three,cheese."(hana dul set cheeesee du du du du du du usgyeo)

They all smiled widely and genuinely,the complete opposite of Jisung.He couldn't help but think of Minho.He really wished he was there with them.

He remembered them talking about graduation and their future together.Going to college together.Being roommates together.Getting jobs at the same place.Getting married to someone at the same time and having beautiful kids(until Jisung started to question his sexual orientation.)

Even dying together.They planned everything in advance already.But now Minho was gone and it was just a dream.

He started to feel tears prick his eyes but he tried his best to contain them.After the picture had been taken.Jisung was internally hoping that no tears were visible in the photo.

"Oh my god I look so bad."Hyunjin dramatically whined."Yea ya do."Seungmin said not even looking at Hyunjin who was giving him a death glare."C'mon Hyunjin is there a time you ever look bad handsome?"Changbin piped up but shrunk seeing Seungmin and Felix giving him a stank eye.

"Jisung are you okay?"Jeongin asked concerned and everyone turned to face him."W-what?Yea I'm aye okay."He nervously laughed but that didn't convince anyone.Not even a little bit.

"Umm..a-actually..I need to use the restroom."He said before dashing off in another direction."Umm..JISUNG THE BATHROOM IS THAT WAY!"Chan screamed after him.

"THANK YOU!"Jisung screamed back and ran in the opposite direction.

Once he reached the bathroom he broke down.He sat down on the floor not even caring about the dirty floor.He brought his knees close to his chest and buried his head in them.

Eventually after he decided that he had cried too much,he stayed in the bathroom to wait until he looked less like a corpse.He got up and poured water on his hands so his friends didn't think he was an unhygienic person.

He received a ding from his phone to see a message from Seungmin.It was the selfie they just took.