//6//

Jisung got home and shut his front door.He pressed his back,against the door,slid down and started to sob."Why did I do that?"He wondered out loud between sobs.He continued to sob but eventually got up to his room and sobbed some more there.

                   —————————————

"COMING!"Chan walked up to the door and opened it."Felix oh thank goodness you're back I started to get worri-"Chan opened the door but was met with a drenched Minho.

"Minho?!"Chan exclaimed surprised."C-can I..come in?"Minho whispered."Y-yea,sure."Chan didn't know what to do,he knew how to handle when everyone else was extremely sad but Minho?No,he rarely got upset to this extent.

Chan and Minho sat on the couch as Chan looked at the other with an expression of pity.

"So do want to tell me what ha-"Chan was interrupted with Minho sobbing again.He placed Minho's head on his shoulder and gently patted his back."Okay,just tell me what happened when you're ready."

After a while,Minho finally stopped crying."C-can I..tell you what h-happened?"Minho asked in a tiny voice."Sure."Chan smiled.

                      ————————————-

After Minho has passed out on Chan's couch,Chan heard a ding from his phone.

Lil Aussie
Hey bro,sorry the rain kinda caught us

Big Aussie
It's fine,are you two okay?

Lil Aussie
Yea,we're fine,but Minho isn't😔

Big Aussie
How did you know?

Lil Aussie
Hyunjin and I heard their argument
It was something about Jisung not wanting to be Minho's friend and Jisung ignoring Minho.

Big Aussie
Funny you actually mentioned it,he's right here
Poor boy cried himself to sleep on the couch

Lil Aussie
Awww,istg i'm gonna give that rat looking mf jisung a piece of my fucking mind😡

Big Aussie
Language

Lil Aussie
Ok mum🙄

Big Aussie
Do you know why this happened?

Lil Aussie
I do,but promise you won't tell Minho

Big Aussie
I promise

Lil Aussie
CHAN I BEG YOU DONT TELL MINHO
JISUNG WILL KILL ME I SWEAR JISUNG WILL KILL ME

Big Aussie
Ok ok I swear I won't tell😭

Lil Aussie
So basically jisung has a crush on minho and he thinks that ignoring and avoiding him will get rid of his feelings because he doesn't want to lose his friendship with minho.

Big Aussie
I love Jisung but sometimes i really don't understand him🤦

Lil Aussie
yea fr,anyway i will start heading back home the rain calmed down a bit.

Big Aussie
Ok,be safe❤️

Lil Aussie
I will❤️

Chan_garoo here,
A bit of text and chanlix

Word Count:444 words