//30//

"Hey Minmin."Yuna walked up to Minho with a smile on her face.She sat next to him and side hugged him."Are you mad at me?"She pouted and pulled Minho's face towards her.

"So do you wanna tell me why Jisung's been ignoring me."He asked catching her off guard.Minho could've sworn he saw a drop of sweat trickle down her cheek.

She cleared her throat."Be patient,I'll tell you after prom."Yuna quickly came up with a fake excuse and if Minho hadn't already known the truth,he would've been fooled.

"Just quit it Yuna,I know you actually don't know why Jisung is ignoring me."Yuna's eyes widened."W-what?N-no you've got it a-all wrong."She tried lying again but it was pointless.

"Fine!I lied because I wanted to be your girlfriend."She admitted with her head down."Just...don't talk to me again."With that,Minho left Yuna standing there and sat at another spot to get away from Yuna.

His eyes darted around the room and saw Jisung,Felix and Hyunjin holding hands and jumping in a circle like little kids.He smiled fondly at the squirrel looking blonde and felt heat rush up to his cheeks.

Jisung was smiling,laughing and talking to the other two with him.Minho wanted to go to them and join the little circle they had going on there but he was too nervous.

This thoughts were broken when he felt buzzing in his back pocket.It was his mum calling.He hadn't heard from her in a long time so this was new.

"Hello mum."

"Hello Minho,where are you?"

"Umm....at prom?"

"Well I need you to hurry home."

"Are you there?"

"Just hurry Minho."

Then she ended the call

Minho sighed and put his phone into his pocket.He sped off to go find Changbin and Chan who were with Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Guys I gotta get home."He said like he was in a hurry."Why so early?"Changbin was confused and his expression showed it.

"My mum called."He simply said."Your mum?"Chan and Changbin said in unision with Seungmin and Jeongin blinking because they had no idea what was going on."Yea,gotta go BYE TELL THE OTHERS."Minho ran off waving at the guys who just blinked at him the at each other.