//38//

Now there Jisung was.Sitting as his table.Looking at his watch and waiting for his date."Hey Jisung."Jisung turned his head to see the guy.

"Hey..Byeol..Byeol's your name..right?"Jisung nervously said,scared to get his name wrong."Yes my name is Byeol."Byeol laughed and Jisung smiled too.Byeol had a pretty laugh.

But that laugh wasn't as pretty as Minho's.

"So are you ready to order."Byeol asked and Jisung nodded picking up his menu."Hey waiter."Byeol waved the nearest waiter over."Hello,are you ready to order?"The waiter asked.

"Yea,I would like the Jjigae."Byeol said looking at the menu."Great..and you sir."The waited turned to Jisung."I would like the bibimpap."Jisung smiled at the waiter.

"Bibimbap?Isn't that too much for you?"Byeol whispered to Jisung who cocked an eyebrow at the question."What does that even mean?"Jisung whispered back.

"Are you sure you don't want a...umm..i dunno,a salad?"Jisung's eyes widened and the waiter stood there awkwardly not knowing if he should intervene.

"A friggin sal-..you're not being serious."Jisung rolled his eyes.So he was like those guys."He'll have a salad."Byeol suddenly said to the waiter."Hey wait I never-"Jisung started."Okay,I will be back with your food gentlemen."The waiter bowed and left without letting Jisung finish.

Poor guy probably wanted to get out of the awkward situation as fast as possible and Jisung couldn't even blame him.

"Seriously?"Jisung groaned."I don't want a friggin salad."He looked over in the direction the waiter took off in."Your cheeks are too chubby."Byeol said not even looking at a flabbergasted Jisung.

"My cheeks..too chubby..WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SA-"Jisung was starting to get annoyed."And here is your salad and Jjigae."The waiter arrived with the food before Jisung could explode.

The two smiled at the waiter and dove right into their food.

___

"I hate him."Jisung said walking into his dorm room."Nice to see you too Ji."Changbin didn't even look at Jisung.He paid close attention to his video game he was playing with Felix.

"Felix were you here the whole time?"Jisung rolled his eyes."Nope,I left but Changbin called and said he felt lonely alone so that's how I ended up here."Felix replied

."Anyways...I hate him."Jisung said dramatically expecting a reaction from Felix or Changbin but they were too locked in on their game.

"LIX PLEASE ASK ME WHAT HAPPENED!"Jisung finally caved and demanded attention from his twin who just rolled his eyes."Changbin can we pause the game?"Felix turned to Changbin.

"Yea,I'll go make a snack while I wait."Changbin took his and Felix's controllers and put them down."Thanks Bin."Felix yelled out to Changbin who had already made his way to the kitchen.

Changbin just replied with a thumbs up."Anyways Ji..tell me about your date."Felix dragged Jisung over to the couch and the two sat down.They faced each other and propped their legs up on the couch.

"Well so for starters he was late."Felix sighed already knowing that his friend was not gonna shut up once he started ranting."By how long?"

"....two minutes."Jisung answered sheepishly."BUT IT GETS WORSE,I PROMISE."Felix groaned."It better."

"So while we were ordering,he ordered a jjigae and I tried to order a bibimbap BUT HE ORDERED A SALAD FOR ME INSTEAD AND SAID MY CHEEKS ARE TOO CHUBBY."Felix intensely gasped,now genuinely interested in what Jisung had to say.

"NO WAY BESTIE HE DIDN'T YOUR CHEEKS ARE ADORABLE!!"Felix exclaimed dramatically."I KNOW RIGHT."

"Then after our meal,while I was trying to talk to him and get to know him,he kept interrupting me and talking too much about himself."Jisung started to explain again.

"Like he started to brag about winning a pie eating contest,that isn't something to boast about that just shows how much of a fat ass you are."Jisung rolled his eyes."He did pay though,right?"Felix asked

"Psshh,like hell he payed."Jisung responded sassily."Anyways I knew I was done with him at the end of the date because of what he did."

________

"This date was amazing,we should try it again sometime."Byeol smiled at Jisung as they walked out of the restaurant."Or maybe we shouldn't."Jisung murmured sourly.

"Yea we should"Jisung said with a fake smile.He was surprised when Byeol didn't seem to realize that.

The two stopped walking and turned to face each other,both not knowing what to do."Umm..I'm gonna..go."Jisung started sheepishly and Byeol nodded with a smile."Okay,bye Sung Sung."

Jisung internally grimaced at the nickname as he walked away."HEY JISUNG WAIT!"Jisung turned to see Byeol running towards him."Hey,what is i-"Before he could finish,Byeol pulled him into a kiss.

Jisung's eyes widened and he froze up in his spot.Byeol snakes his arm around Jisung's waist and held Jisung's hand with another.He felt Byeol swipe his lips with his tongue signaling that he wanted an entrance but Jisung wasn't gonna allow that.

He gently pulled away and awkwardly smiled at Byeol.Byeol looked at Jisung like he was a mighty fine piece of cheesecake."I..have to...get back to campus."Jisung carefully pried Byeol's arm off his waist.

"Okay bye..for real now."Byeol smiled widely and Jisung tried to do the same.Keyword,tried."Bye Byeol."Jisung said and speed walked away from Byeol subtly.