//34//

Jisung ran all the way to a familiar flower field.Tears were knocking on the eyes like a door like they were trapped in a room and trying to escape.

He eventually reached his destination and slouched over.His hands were on his knees and he was panting heavily.

He stepped inside and the memories came rushing to him.

"Just don't talk to me again."

"I want nothing to do with you,just stop."

"I..I-I don't want to be your friend anymore."

He could still remember the hurt expression on Minho's face.The sound of him crying that broke Jisung's heart all over again.

He sat down in the grass and started to write in his diary.

Dear D̶̶i̶̶a̶̶r̶̶y̶̶ Minho,

I'm so sorry

I didn't see your message asking to meet up

I really didn't

I hope that one day,we'll be able to meet again

And I hope one day when that happens,i'll finally have the courage to tell you how much I love you.

I'm sorry

Han Jisung

He shut his diary and lay down on the grass,eventually dozing off.Later,he woke up at the feeling of a shadow being cast over him and a pair of eyes on him.He groaned and opened his eyes to see...

"Minho?"Jisung asked sitting up and using his arms to support him.Minho blinked and started to walk away when Jisung grabbed his arm and gently turned him around.

"H-how are you here?Am I dreaming."He eyed Minho up and down to see if he was indeed real."Why are you talking to me?"Minho asked catching Jisung off guard."I'm sorry?"Jisung cocked an eyebrow.

"I thought you wanted nothing to do with me and you didn't want to be friends."Minho cocked an eyebrow."W-well yea but I didn't mean it."Jisung awkward scratched his nape.

"So explain."Jisung looked at Minho who had his hands on his hips in a sassy manner."U-umm..because I want to be more than friends."Jisung hesitantly said.

Minho just blinked at him."Well you already ruined your chances with me."He started to turn to walk away again."W-what..what d-do you mean?"Jisung's face fell and his eyes widened.Minho stopped walking and looked over his shoulder.

"You already ruined your chances with me."Minho repeated and continued to walk away till he was completely out of sight.Jisung felt tears pricking his eyes.

'I can't cry..I know I deserve this.'

Jisung's eyes started to flutter open and he sat up groggily.'It was just a dream.'He thought to himself.He got up and opened his phone to see continuous messages and calls from his friends.

He got up with his diary and left the field.