//15//

Jisung lay in bed staring at the ceiling thinking of the days events but also thinking of how to murder his three friends who had non-consensually locked him in the closet with his crush aka the person he was trying to avoid like his life depended on it aka his (former)best friend aka Minho

————————

The two boys sat on the floor in the small room no saying a word.It was silent and awkward but no one wanted to start a conversation.

But that was a lie because both boys wanted to talk to each other but none had the guts to."Ji,I'm sorry."Minho finally spoke up.Jisung lowered his head already knowing where the conversation was going.

"I don't know how many times I need to say it but i'll say it a million times if it means we can be friends again.Just please.."Every word Minho said hit Jisung like a brick.He didn't reply though.

He heard footsteps coming closer and when he lifted his head,Minho crouched and pulled him into a big hug.

Jisung gasped and tried to gently push Minho off him but Minho only held on tighter.Eventually he gave up and just let Minho hold him.

Minho's eyes widened when he felt Jisung slowly hug him back.A big smile was plastered on his face.

Meanwhile,the three culprits watched with victory.Felix dramatically fake cried on Jeongin's shoulder who just rubbed his back and Seungmin had a smile of triumph.

Eventually they decided to unlock the door and let the two out.Jeongin mouthed,"one,two three,"and unlocked the door and the three fled not wanting to be killed by their squirrel friend.

Jisung noticed that the door had been unlocked.He pried Minho's hands off him and walked over to the door holding the door handle and Minho just watched in silence.Jisung subtly glanced at Minho before opening the door and walking out.

'Did he just hug me back?'

'And why is my heart beating so fast?'

'Hold up..Do I...no..I'm just happy he seems to not be angry with me anymore.'

Minho got up and walked out the door.

————————

Hey Chan_garoo here
Word count:366 words

(not apart of word count)
So..something's about to happen🤭