//20//

⚠️:Slight violence

Jisung walked around the hallways.He didn't join his friends for lunch in the cafeteria because he knew he'd have to see Minho and his girlfriend being all lovey dovey with each other and they were nice enough to understand and give him some space.

As he walked he felt himself get yanked by the sleeve and pulled into a classroom.The person who did that pinned him against the wall and blocked him with their arms on either side of him.

When he finally looked to see who it was,he was shocked to see Yuna standing there."Y-Yuna?What are you doing?"Jisung asked.

"Stay away from my boyfriend."She suddenly said not answering Jisung's question."Not like I wasn't doing that in the first place."He huffed."Don't lie,I saw you looking at him like he was the most beautiful creature in the world."Yuna scoffed.

'Maybe 'cause he is.'Jisung thought."Whatever,just let me go."Jisung rolled his eyes trying to leave but Yuna blocked his way."I don't want you looking at my Minho like that ever again,else I will make your life unbearable."Jisung wasn't intimidated by her.

He was still kind of scared of what she could do though,that didn't stop him from making a smart ass response."Legally,you don't own him,now get your head out of the gutter and let me go."He tried to leave but Yuna blocked his way again.

She kicked him in the ankles really hard and he fell to the ground with a hiss.She crouched down and grabbed him by his collar and landed a slap on his cheek.

"I told you to stay away from him,understood?Yuna got up leaving Jisung on the ground with a bruised ankle and red cheek.

When she was gone,Jisung started to sob.
'Am I really scared of a girl who looks like her blood is pink and farts rainbow colored glitter.'Jisung thought,ashamed for not standing up for himself.

He tried to stand up but his ankle still hurt badly and he fell to the ground again hitting his head on the floor and passed out.

-

"Oh my god he's waking up!"

"Oh my god Hyunjin shut up please."

"Hey don't talk to him like that."

"Can you all shut your mouths?"

"Yea,what Channie said."

Jisung slowly opened his eyes and adjusted to the light.He turned his head to find 5 figures staring back at him."Huh..what..happened?"Jisung tried to get up but the throbbing pain in his head stopped him.

"Hey hey..don't move,Jeongin can you please get me the water?"Chan carefully and gently pushed Jisung back onto the bed he was laying on.Jeongin handed Chan the water as Chan slowly fed it to Jisung.

Felix,Seungmin and Hyunjin just looked with sad eyes."What happened?"Jisung asked again.

"Well after the bell rang and we didn't see you for a long time,we got worried so we looked everywhere for you,eventually,Seungmin found you in one of the classrooms."Felix explained.

"Yea,the nurse said you had hit your head on the ground and that caused to pass out,your cheek was red and you had a bruise on your ankle."Hyunjin added

Jisung remembered what happened and his eyes started to water."Do you know who did this?"Chan suddenly sounded serious.Jisung was hesitant to tell them what happened but he decided to anyway.

When he told them the whole story,everyone's eyes went wide."Yuna?Are you sure?"Jeongin asked a bit skeptical.Jisung simply nodded keeping his head down.

"Yea I'm gonna give that rhino looking motherfucker a piece of my fucking mind."Felix sounded livid and wanted to beat Yuna up but Seungmin held his wrist to prevent him from doing anything that might get him in trouble.

"Yea,I need to go tell Minho."Chan angrily turned but Jisung immediately stopped him."She will kill me Chan,please don't."Jisung pleaded with tears running down his face nonstop.

"If she ever tries something like that again,I will personally throw her in a meat grinder."Seungmin spoke up causing everyone to nod their heads in agreement.

"Thanks guys."

_

"What did you want to talk to me about."Minho stats next to Chan who didn't even spare him a glance."Yuna."Minho groaned,rolled his eyes and threw his head back in annoyance.

"I don't wanna hear it."

"Minho liste-"

"No I'm not listening to anything you say."

"Minho can you just be patie-"

"You're just gonna tell me how bad of an idea it was to date her and blah blah bl-"

"SHE HURT JISUNG."

Minho stopped yapping and turned to face Chan."SHE KICKED HIM IN THE ANKLES AND SLAPPED HIM IN THE FACE,YOU KNOW WHY?BECAUSE HE FUCKING LOOKED AT YOU!"Chan yelled at the top of his lungs.

"The worst part is how he fell because he couldn't stand,he hit his head on the floor and passed out."Chan finally lowered his voice."OH MY GOD WHERE IS HE?!"Minho scrambled to the door like a headless chicken.

"He took an excused leave with Felix and went home."Chan sighed and Minho looked at him with a bewildered expression.

"I have to go see him."Minho clenched his fist and walked towards the door again."Just leave him,for now,go talk with your girlfriend."

_

"You wanted to see me babe?"Yuna said in an annoying voice that made Minho's blood boil.He didn't answer."Babe?"She called out again.

"Don't call me that."Minho spoke in a low voice that made chills ran up Yuna's spine."Why are you mad,did I do something wrong?"She pouted.

"Yes you did,WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HURT JISUNG LIKE THAT?!"He yelled at her but she just smiled."Oh c'mon you don't actually care about him do you?"She laughed.

"OF COURSE I DO,THATS WHY I'M DATING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!"He yelled but she didn't seem to care."Stop caring about him else you'll never get the information you want Min Min."She walked up to him and kissed him.He didn't kiss back though.He felt like he was betraying Jisung but he wasn't sure why.

1056 words