//37//

Extreme Time Skip(pt.2)

"CHANGBIN PLEASE HELP ME!"Jisung groaned dramatically and threw himself on the floor."Y'know I don't know anything about fashion go ask Lix or sum'n."Changbin replied not looking at Jisung and continued his push-ups.

"Oh..yea you're right."Jisung blinked and grabbed his phone.

SquirrelHybrid
Lix i need help😭

Yongbokbokbok🐔
no sung i'm not getting ur phone out of the toilet again🗿

SquirrelHybrid
wha-
how would i be texting u if my phone was in the toilet?🤨🫤

Yongbokbokbok🐔
oh yea good point🤔

SquirrelHybrid
anygays..i have a date and i dunno what to wear

Yongbokbokbok🐔
OMFW🏃‍♂️💨

Just then a knock was heard at the door.Jisung went to open it and Felix was standing there tapping his foot impatiently."Lix when did you ge-"

"No time for questions,let's look through your wardrobe."Felix gently shoved Jisung away and entered."I feel like it's gonna get messy here and I don't wanna be here to witness that so I'll leave to hang out with Seung."Changbin stood up and stretched.

"Bye Changbin."Jisung waved."Make sure to use condoms."Felix smirked earning laughter from Jisung."Kill yourself."Changbin said before shutting the door.

"Yea,he spends too much time with Seungmin."Jisung said and Felix nodded in agreement."Okay anyways let's get you some clothes."

"I've already looked a million times."Jisung groaned and Felix walked over to the already opened wardrobe."Okay sit on the bed and lemme do my thing."He flipped his hair and Jisung rolled his eyes in response.

"So are you excited about your date?"Felix asked looking through his friend's clothes.Jisung thought about it.He actually wasn't excited for it.

One day,a guy suddenly confessed to him.Jisung,who still wasn't over Minho and was trying to forget about him,decided to accept the confession.

That's how he ended up in this situation."Sung?"Felix stopped and turned to his friend who was lost in thought."W-what..oh yea..soo excited."He said but he didn't sound excited at all.

Felix sighed and turned to sit next to Jisung."Sung..I dunno much but I think you only agreed to go because you're trying to get over someone."He put his hand on Jisung's shoulder.

"Fine you caught me,I just..don't wanna think about him.He's gone now and whatever we had is just a thing of the past."Jisung buried his hand in his palms and Felix looked at him sympathetically.

"I get it Ji but if you're not happy with it you don't have to."Felix said softly."No..I'm gonna go on this date and I'm gonna enjoy it then after that I'm gonna ask that boy to be my boyfriend after that we're gonna get married."Jisung's voice was filled to the brim with determination.

Felix shook his head."Whatever you say Sung."He patted his shoulder and got up."Whatever you say."