//12//

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛(𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚜)

Listening to: Sorry,I Love You
Stray Kids
01:43 ━━━━●───── 2:58
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Listening to: Blondie
Current Joys
01:43 ━━━━●───── 3:14
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Listening to: I THINK
Tyler,The Creator
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:33
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Minho sat on his bed staring into nothing but thinking about everything.Millions of thoughts ran through his head all surrounding why a certain boy was acting a certain way.

He finally zoned back in and decided to call Felix to finally put a stop to all this.

"Hey Minho hyung"

"Hey Felix..I need to ask you a question."

"..sure."Felix replied hesitantly and the shuffling over the phone stopped then continued.

"Please be honest with me here."

"Ok I will."

"Why is Jisung ignoring me."

The shuffling noises over the other line stopped completely and there was complete and utter silence.

"..Felix..?"

"Umm..I'm can't tell y-..I-I MEAN I'M NOT SURE?!"

"Oh..you're lying aren't you?"

"Whattttt..me..no never..sorry I gotta go..umm..feed my d-dog."

"But you don't have a do-"

"Bye!"

With that,he cut the call.Minho knew that Felix wasn't telling the truth.He groaned and held his hair in frustration.

"Okay..I'll just call Chan."Minho thought out loud dialing the number.

"Oh hey Minho!"

"Hey..I need to as-"

The loud noise was heard from the other line which startled Minho.Suddenly his call was muted."Chan..chan?Hello..are you there?"

Minho sat there sulking while he waited for Chan to come back and after a while,he did.

"Sorry,I dropped my phone,what were you saying?"

"Do you know why Jisung's ignoring me?"

"Nope..sorry bud."

"It's okay."Minho sighed,said his goodbyes and cut the call.

He decided to call Seungmin,Jeongin,Changbin and Hyunjin but they all declined knowing anything.

—————————-
During Minho's call with Chan.

Felix barged into Chan's room causing him to fumble his phone and mute the call."Is the..call..with Minho..hyung..muted?"Felix asked between pants like he ran all the way there.

Chan checked his phone and nodded."Cool..Minho hyung is on the phone and he's gonna ask why Jisung is ignoring him,PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHAN DON'T TELL HIM,JISUNG WILL KILL ME I REPEAT JISUNG WILL KILL ME!"Felix cling to Chan's leg like a koala and fake cried.

"Jeez..okay I won't tell."Chan assured trying to pry his little brother off his leg."Thank you."Felix said with a sweet voice and left the room.

————————-

"Okay..you can do this Minho..it's not gonna be hard..just apologize for what ever you did wrong."
Minho gave himself a pep-talk and grabbed his phone with shaky hands.

He opened his chat with Jisung that hadn't been used ever since Jisung started ignoring him.

Min
Hey,I know you're probably not gonna answer but I'm sorry.For whatever I did wrong that made you hate me so much.If you tell me what I did wrong I will apologize properly but for now this is all I have.All I ask is for you to please accept this and we can go back to the way we were before.I love you❤️.

sent

Minho's eyes lit up seeing the three dots signaling that the receiver was replying.He waited for a bit but his mood drastically changed when the three dots disappeared but no message.

He buried his head in his palms as tears rolled down his cheeks.

—————————

Min
Hey,I know you're probably not gonna answer but I'm sorry.For whatever I did wrong that made you hate me so much.If you tell me what I did wrong I will apologize properly but for now this is all I have.All I ask is for you to please accept this and we can go back to the way we were before.I love you❤️.

sent

Sung
I'm so sorry Minho,for everything.The truth is that,I love you too much.But we're friends and I don't want to face rejection.I know i'm being a coward and i'm too afraid to tell you.I'm so sorry that I ever caught feelings for you.Please forgive me.I love you too❤️

not delivered

Hey Chan_garoo,
PS:Jisung has a feature on that shows the person you're messaging has seen your message when you have(yes a feature like that exists)

Word Count:688 words