//29//

All of them had arrived at the school for the prom.During the limo ride,Jisung just sat there,staring outside.Hyunjin and Felix were talking with each other and so were Seungmin and Jeongin.

He felt lonely but at the same time,he didn't mind.He wasn't really in the mood to have full blown conversations with anyone so staring outside was actually nice for him.

They pulled up to the school and thanked the limo driver.They shut the doors and met up with the others.AKA,Chan and Changbin."Where's Minho?"Jeongin asked.

Jisung looked at him with sad eyes."I think he's inside with Yuna."Chan answered.Jisung's breath hitched hearing the name.Something Felix noticed.He linked arms Hyunjin and Jisung who were beside him and gave Jisung a re-assuring smile which actually calmed him down.

Chan linked arms with Jeongin and Seungmin linked arms with Changbin as all of the entered the building.

They all looked in amazement seeing the pretty decor of the gym room.Jisung's eyes sparkled seeing all the pretty lights.Something that didn't go unnoticed by a certain someone.

Minho looked at Felix and Jisung's arms linked and a wave of jealousy hit him like a ton of bricks.

'I know Felix and Jisung are just friends but why do I feel so upset seeing them like that.'

Minho saw Hyunjin whisper something in Felix's ear and Felix whisper back to Hyunjin and then to Jisung.Jisung looked at the two then nodded saying something he couldn't hear.

Felix and Hyunjin walked off leaving Jisung standing alone.Minho followed them with his eyes and saw them go over to where the punch and snacks were.

Then he looked back at Jisung who looked like a kid lost in a crowd and trying to find his parents which Minho undoubtedly found cute.

Suddenly,Jisung's eyes shifted to Minho's and the two locked eyes.They just stared at each other.Both were lucky because of the distance they were standing at else they would've been able to see each other's red faces.

Jisung abruptly looked away and walked off.
Minho also realized that Yuna wasn't stuck to him like a rat caught in a trap so he turned to look for her.

Soon he found her with some other girls talking and holding plastic cups full of fruit punch in their hand.

"Hey Yu-"Minho started but stopped when he heard what one of the girls said."So how'd you get Minho to start dating you."

He hid behind a wall to eavesdrop on their conversation."Well Lia,the thing is,I heard his friend was avoiding him for some reason so I just said I knew the reason why but in order to know,he had to date me."She said and Minho couldn't believe his ears.

"Oh my god."One of the girls laughed."That's so brilliant."Yuna smirked."I know right."She flipped her hair and Minho was angry.

'She tricked me.'

He felt stupid for falling for her lies.He turned around clearly irritated.Minho found a chair and sat on it.He crossed his arms and legs and clenched his jaw.

"Woah there mate,who got your panties in a twist?"Chan sat next to Minho."Y'know how you asked me how I ended up dating Yuna."

Chan cocked an eyebrow."Yeaahh?"He answered slowly.

"Well so basically Jisung has been ignoring me you already know that but Yuna said she knew why so I wanted to know so bad that I started dating her so she could tell me but I just figured out she actually didn't know."

Chan blinked at him twice then multiple times."Seriously?"He asked still in disbelief.Minho frantically nodded."So you're gonna break up with her?"He frantically nodded again.

"Wow..I-I'm so..wow."That was all he could muster but at least he was glad Minho finally realized that it was a bad idea to date Yuna."I'm gonna..go."He fled leaving Minho befuddled.