//4//

Gym class was hell.Usually it's pretty bad naturally but for Minho,it was like torture.Watching Jisung interact with everybody BUT him.

He'd try to talk to him but everytime,Jisung walked away without even letting Minho get a word out.So now,there Minho was sitting on the bleachers and sulking like a kid.

"Hey what's up,you look upset."Changbin walked up to him and sat down."I think Jisung's mad at me."Minho sadly replied."What?Are you sure?"Changbin asked skeptically."Yea look at him."Minho pointed his hands at Jisung who was surrounded by Felix and others.

"Have you tried talking with him."Minho side eyed him causing Changbin to shrink in his seat."What do you think?"

"Just give him sometime,maybe then he'll tell you wants wrong."

"I highly doubt that but thanks for being trying to be helpful."

"No problem bro."

Changbin pulled Minho in for a hug and both boys sat there enjoying the warmth,not aware of the sad big doe eyes watching them.

                       —————————————-

"FELIX THIS IS EATING ME ALIVE."Jisung dramatically threw his head on the lunch table.Felix and Jisung sat at the table and Jisung ranted of how bad an idea it was to avoid Minho.

Felix sighed before starting,"My mum always told me that I shouldn't ran away from my responsibilities else they will nibble at my toes while I sleep."Jisung cocked an eyebrow and looked at Felix.

"Did she actually say that?"He asked.

"No but I did.My point is just tell him you have a crush on him and stop all this nonsense."Jisung eyes widened."WHAT NO?!HE MIGHT THINK I'M DISGUSTING!"Jisung whisper yelled."And since I have no other option this is what I have to do with for now."

"Hey guys."Felix and Jisung looked up to see Jeongin and Seungmin walking their way."Oh hey guys."Felix smiled as the two guy sat at their table.

"Jisung are you alright."Jeongin asked and Jisung shook his head in response."I could tell,you look like a soggy potato."Seungmin joked and Jisung sarcastically smiled in response.

"Our lovely friend Jisung has a crush on his best friend."Felix put his hand a hand of Jisung's shoulder and watched as Seungmin and Jeongin's faces fell in shock."That's rough buddy."Seungmin sighed and Jisung responded with a,"Tell me about it."

Hey Chan_garoo here
I know that I didn't finish In The Name of Karma but my thoughts are so messed up so until I can get them in order there will be no more chapters,I feel like it's almost done tho.

Word Count:446 words