//33//

Chan,Changbin,Hyunjin,Felix,Seungmin and Jeongin showed up the next day to cheer Jisung up since they had received a text from Minho saying he was leaving too.

So that's how all of them ended up getting packed like sardines in Jisung's living room.The room had a thick and awkward atmosphere with no one daring to say a word mainly 'cause the didn't know what to say.

"So...does anyone want to watch something?"Chan slowly spoke up earning a nod from everyone except Jisung."Okay what do we feel like?"

"Spongebob."

"The exorcist."

"My little pony."

"Spider-Man."

"Wait wait wait...who said my little pony?"Changbin rose and eyebrow and everyone's(except Jisung's)eyes shifted to Jeongin who had shrunk in his seat.

"Okay then let's go with my suggestion and watch SpongBob."Felix said puffing out his chest."Pfftt..what are you five?We're obviously watching The Exorcist."Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry but do you have something against Gray's Anatomy?"Hyunjin cocked an eyebrow."Innie's too young to watch that let's watch A Love So Beautiful."Chan argued.

"If you wanna pick a kdrama pick something good and by good I mean Business Proposal."Changbin insisted."What?But my little pony."Jeongin pouted.Everyone started to argue while Jisung sat there with an indifferent expression on his face.

Eventually the yelling got too much and Jisung's ears started to hurt."Shut up."He said barely audible.No one could hear him an it felt like everyone only started to yell louder.

"Shut up."He said again but he still couldn't be heard."Shut up."He repeated but in his normal volume.

"I SAID SHUT UP!"He screamed and everyone turned to face him with bewilderment painted all over their faces.Jisung hadn't said anything the whole time so his sudden yelling caught them off guard.

He took a deep breath and said exhaled."I need to go."He said getting up and slipping his shoes on.
"Go where,this is...your house."Changbin looked confused."I just need some air,watch whatever you want to and argue all you want but leave me out of it."He replied.Jisung grabbed his diary from the coffee table and left.

Everyone else looked after him as he shut the door with eyes still wide."Umm.."Jeongin cleared his throat."My little pony?"He nervously chuckled earning a glare from everyone."I guess not."He shrunk in his seat again.