//31//

Minho got home and stood at the porch.He was a bit hesitant to enter.Scared because of what may happen.

'Fuck it.'He thought to himself before opening the door and entering.His mum and dad sat on the bed looking like they had been waiting a while."Hey...mum and dad."Minho's parents were never the fun kind.

They were always stern and Minho couldn't remember the last time they genuinely smiled.Especially at him."Pack your stuff,we're leaving."His dad said out of nowhere.

"W-what?"Minho spoke in disbelief still processing what his father just said."What your father means is that we're going to be living in the states for a long time."His mother elaborated.

"W-why?Why do we...have to leave."Minho was having a bit of trouble trying to form words."Your grandmother is sick and she's probably going to die soon.Her treatment needed to be taken in the US but it doesn't seem to be working so she wants to see you before she dies."His father replied simply.

His parents didn't care much for his grandmother.When he was younger,he would hear her complaining to his dad about how he isn't spending enough time with his son and how much of a workaholic he is.

"Well,why d-do I have to stay for a long time?"He asked again.He had so many questions but he knew most of them would be left unanswered.

"Your father and I have decided that after you see her and attend her funeral,we want you to finish your education in the states."His mother said again.

"But I don't want to leave.My friends and my entire life is here in Korea."He pleaded trying not to cry tears of frustration."Do you not care about your grandmother Minho?"His father asked with an eyebrow raised."She's on her deathbed and you don't care?"

"Of course I care about grandma."Minho tightened his grip on the jacket he was holding trying not to raise his voice ."So you will stop asking so many questions and go start packing.We leave at 7 in the morning.

His dad got up and left with his mother trailing behind him.Minho felt tears fall down his cheeks.He didn't want to leave anyone.He hadn't rekindled his relationship with Jisung.He would have to leave everyone.He hadn't even had his first kiss here.

He headed to his room and locked the door.He sat on the bed and held his phone in his hands debating whether to text Jisung or not.

He finally decided to stop being a coward and do it.

Min
Hey Jisung,I just wanted to text you to say goodbye.I have to leave for the states for a long time acc to my parents.Im sorry for leaving but if you're up for it.We can meet up for the last time before I leave?

Min
'Min sent an adress.'

____

Jisung just got home.He had left prom early,with the permission of Felix.He was so drained he wasn't even planning on showering before bed.

He jumped in his bed and took his phone.Then he saw a notification.It was a text message from-

"Minho?"

He opened it and dropped his phone in disbelief.He covered his mouth to stop the cries that escaped from his throat.

'Minho's leaving?'

Through all this,he hadn't even realized that he hadn't finished reading the message.