//25//

Minho and Yuna sat at the food court eating.Yuna ate her bulgogi and ranted about random things no one in the world cared about while Minho picked at his bibimpap barely eating.

He thought back to when Jisung and Felix were so close to each other,for some reason it made him upset.Was it because his childhood best friend was avoiding him for an unknown reason any getting closer to someone else or was it for a different reason?

Come to think of it,Jisung and Felix were always close,it made Minho jealous.Jisung and Felix were also childhood buddies but not before Minho and Jisung knew each other.

Flashback

Little Minho sat at the usual lunch spot reserved for him and Jisung.Jisung was never usually late so he started to get worried."Hey Minho hyung!"He excitedly turned his head and smiled seeing his friend finally arrive.

His smile faltered seeing a little kid standing behind Jisung shyly."Hey Minho hyung,this is Felix."Jisung walked closer introducing the little boy.

"H-hi,I-it's nice to m-meet you."Felix slowly walked from behind Jisung."He's new here and originally from Australia so his korean is a little broken."Jisung explained.Minho smiled warmly at Felix at shook his hand."Nice to meet you too Felix."

They all sat down and started to talk but Minho realized he was slowly fading out of the conversation.He sat sulking as Jisung and Felix laughed telling each other jokes.

They also fed each other their lunches since Felix had a packed Australian lunch and hadn't tried most korean foods."Woah so you're really one day younger than me."Jisung asked wide-eyed.

Felix laughed."Yup."
"So does that mean,you should call me hyung now?"Jisung teased.Minho just sat picking at his lunch.He knew if he was to try and talk,he would get interrupted so there was no point in trying.

Eventually Felix had to leave and Minho couldn't be happier.He didn't hate Felix,he just hated how he was taking his friend away from him.

It didn't stop there though.Jisung kept canceling plans with Minho because of Felix.

"Sorry,Felix asked me to help with his homework,how about tomorrow?"

"Sorry,Felix already asked me out for ice-cream,how about tomorrow?"

"Sorry,Felix and I are going to the animal shelter after school,how about tomorrow?"

Minho always brushed it off and smiled saying that it was fine when in reality he wanted to scream.It was always about Felix,Felix and only Felix.

One day,Jisung saw Minho sitting sadly at the swing set.His head was hung low.Jisung immediately felt bad.He had forgotten to cancel plans and Minho had been left waiting for someone who wasn't going to arrive.

Jisung slowly and carefully sat next to Minho who was aware of his presence but didn't spare a glance at him.

"Minho,I'm sorry,I should've cancelled plans but it slipped my mi-"

"Why do you keep hanging out with Felix and not me?You barely talk to me and we barely hang out.You're making me jealous you know that?"

Minho suddenly spoke up not looking at the boy next to him.Jisung lowered his head feeling guilty.He thought Minho was okay with it but hearing it out loud made it sound worse.

"I'm so sorry Min,I didn't know I was hurting you that much,I thought you were okay with it but I guess I was wrong.I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry Mi-"

Jisung was caught off guard by two small hands wrapping themselves around his torso."I forgive you Ji,but you have to promise that we'll always stay together,yeah?"Minho held out a pinky and Jisung smiled widely and interlocked his pinky with Minho's.

"I promise."

Ever since that day Jisung,Minho and Felix will still always hang out and Jisung would always make sure to equally share his attention between both boys.

End of Flashback

But now,Jisung broke the promise.The promise to always stay together they made when they were eleven and twelve,was broken.And Minho still didn't know why.