//21//

Jisung and Felix walked into Jisung's house and sat down on the couch.Jisung looked down and avoided eye contact with the male next to him.Felix wanted to ask him if he was alright and have a conversation with him but Jisung didn't seem to be in the mood.

He gripped onto his pants and tears started to fall down his cheeks.Felix didn't notice until he heard soft sobs and sniffles coming from the boy next to him.

He gently patted and caressed his back."It's okay Sung,you'll be fine,I promise."Felix muttered bringing Jisung's head onto his shoulder.Jisung only cried harder at this.

__

Eventually,he fell asleep.Felix himself dozed off slightly while gently stroking Jisung's hair.Suddenly,a ding erupted from his phone.

Minholland
Is Jisung ok,I heard what happened?

Fix-it Felix
He cried himself to sleep so idk Minho tell me,is he ok?

Minholland
look,i'm sorry for what Yuna did,i didn't know she would go this far😓

Fix-it Felix
Whatever,i get it wasn't your fault but pls tell me this means that you'll break up with her

Minholland
umm..i can't..

Fix-it Felix
WTF MINHO HYUNG WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?!

Minholland
It's not that I don't want to
It's not that I don't want |
It's not that I don't |
It's not that I |
It's not that |
It's not |
It's |
|
I love her too much to break up with her

Fix-it Felix
wow
goodbye

Minholland
I really want to tell you why lix
I really want to tell you why |
I really want to tell you |
I really want to tell |
I really want to |
I really want |
I really |
I'm sorry

__

Felix turned off his phone and eventually dozed off.
He woke up to the sound of the TV on.He rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them.

Felix turned to Jisung and saw him looking ahead with no emotion present on his face.Felix sat up and looked at him,"Hey Sung...are you okay?"He asked slowly still concerned about his friend.

Jisung simply turned his head towards Felix and gave him a weak and obviously forced smile.The smile disappeared and he turned his head back to the TV.

With all the time Felix spent with Jisung,he knew that was his,'I hate my life and death seems like a better option right now but I appreciate you caring about my well being,'smile.

"I'm so stupid."Felix heard Jisung suddenly say.To be honest,he didn't like how this was the first sentence Jisung had uttered in hours.He would like something like,'I'm feeling much better,thank you Felix.'with his cute gummy heart shaped smile.

"Why is that?"Felix straightened his back."Why did I have to go fall in love with Minho?"He muttered."Hey it's not your fault and you're not stupid."He rubbed Jisung's back.

"Yes I am,you know I am."Jisung said again,this time a tear that resembled a diamond spilled from his eye but he still had no sort of emotion on his face.

"No you're not Sung,believe me."Felix cupped Jisung's face."You are an amazing guy alright,it's not your fault that you fell in love okay?"He pulled Jisung into a hug and the two boys just sat hugging each other.

"Lix,can we watch a movie."Hearing this,Felix got up to go get the ice cream and tissues."No no not like the Titanic,maybe a horror movie."Jisung laughed holding Felix's hand to pull him back.

Word Count:597 words