//10//

"Then he's like,'what do you get when you mix salmon and nutella?' and I'm like,'what?', then he says..'Salmonella."Felix was busy ranting to Jisung about Hyunjin as the chipmunk laughed his head off at the llama's lame jokes.

As Jisung laughed he bumped into someone dropping all his books."O-oh sorry.."A boy with pink hair and duck lips apologized helping him up and picking up his books.

"Oh it's okay."Jisung reassured and smiling at the boy.

"I'm Yeonjun."

"Jisung."

"Oh my god,you look like a squirrel..no.. maybe a hamster."Yeonjin cooed poking Jisung in his cheek earning a giggle from the other.Felix stood at the side with a wide smile on his face.

However someone was not enjoying what he was seeing."Oooooohhh,you're jealous?"Hyunjin teased getting a bonk on his head from the other."No...it's just that I used to do that a lot."Minho muttered shutting his locker.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."Hyunjin rolled his eyes."I'm going..somewhere,bye."Hyunjin randomly said walking away.Minho cocked an eyebrow and shrugged.

He couldn't be happier when a taller boy came to them and held the pink haired boy's hand dragging him away.

The bell rang and the students started to disperse to their respective classes.As Minho walked towards his class,he thought about what Hyunjin said.

'Was I jealous?'

Hey Chan_garoo here
Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Word Count:244 words