//24//

Jisung got into the car sandwiching Seungmin in between Jeongin and him."Damn,Hyunjin,I didn't know you had a car."Jisung said.

"Nope,it's my parents so please don't do anything stupid here."Hyunjin turned the gear before driving off."One time,my parents told me strictly not to put my dog in the car and guess what I did."

"Put your dog in the car."They all said simultaneously."Yup,I put the dog in the car and he not only pissed all over the seat but sharted too,worst part was that little rat gave me a look after he just did that knowing what he did."He chuckled."Which seat was it?"Jeongin asked from the back seat.

Hyunjin said nothing and only turned his head towards Felix who was seated in the passenger's seat."Noo,that's gross."Felix dramatically cried with a face of disgust earning laughter from everyone including Jisung.

He was grateful that he decided to come out with his friends.Jisung laughed genuinely,something he hadn't done in a while."Okay,we're here."Hyunjin pulled up to a mall and parked in a spot."Damn,Hyunjin,I didn't know you could properly park."Jisung teased.

"Practice makes perfect,last time I tried to park,I crashed the car into a fire extinguisher on the street."Everyone burst into a fit of laughter.They all got out of the car except Hyunjin who fixed his hair in the rear view mirror."Hyunjin get your ass out of the car."Seungmin scolded.

"I have to make sure I look good."Hyunjin said fixing applying chapstick on his plump lips."C'mon Hyunjin you always look good now get out."Felix groaned.

"Don't lie Felix,we both know he looks like a dehydrated sardine."Seungmin rolled his eyes.Hyunjin got out of the car but not before giving a death glare to the unbothered society hazard called Kim Seungmin.

__

"Min Min how do I look,does this outfit look good on me?Does it make me look fat or does it hug my small waist?"Yuna asked an unbothered Minho holding a red sparkly dress infront of her body.

Minho just mindlessly scrolled on his phone not even caring what Yuna was ranting about.Seeing this,Yuna rolled her eyes and took Minho's phone from his hand.

"WHAT?!Oh yeah Chipotle sounds good."Minho jumped in his seat."You aren't even listening."Yuna complained."Can you act like a boyfriend for once."

"First of all,you look good stop pestering me now please,second of all,I'm not your boyfriend."Minho rolled his eyes."Yea,not my real boyfriend just yet but remember."She stepped closer to him and lifted his head higher with her index."I know something you don't."

'Pftt yea whatever.'Minho internally rolled his eyes.Yuna left to go get another dress and since she took his phone along with her,he had nothing to do except sit there with nothing to do.

Five people walked into the store but Minho was too zoned out to notice.The five people went from rack to rack looking for outfits for their upcoming prom.

"What about this Sung,do you think it looks good on me?"Felix asked holding up a beautiful black suit.Jisung who was on his phone,turned and gave Felix a thumbs up before turning back.

Felix groaned and snatched the phone before putting it in his pocket."HEY GIVE IT BACK!"Jisung yelled trying to get the phone back.

Minho heard that and snapped out of his thoughts.He turned and his eyes widened seeing Jisung and Felix there.His heartbeat sped up and his face turned hot but he was confused as to why.

His heart sank seeing the two getting really close to each other as Jisung tried to get his phone back from Felix."You'll get it back after the shopping."Felix said before walking away.

Jisung stood there as Minho kept staring at him.He had his fists clenched but Minho could already imagine the adorable pout on his face.

Jisung started to look around because he felt someone's eyes piercing into the back of his head.He turned and his face softened as the two made eye contact.None of them broke the contact until Yuna appeared.

"I finally decided what I decided what I'm going to wear but you have to wait till prom night."She smiled and brought Minho's face towards her and planted a peck on his cheek.

"Wanna go to the food court?"She asked,Minho looked towards the direction Jisung was standing at but he was gone.He turned back and nodded.