//43//

Jisung and Byeol sat on the picnic blanket under a cherry blossom tree.Leaves were constantly falling and the sky was a hue of orange and pink with white clouds floating by.

Jisung let Byeol feed him strawberries and they laughed and made jokes together.They were like a real couple.

"Umm...Jisung."Byeol cleared his throat.He clenched his fist infront of his mouth getting ready to speak."So I would like to apologize..."Jisung's eyes slightly widened.

"For what?"He put the strawberry he was eating down on a plate and turned to Byeol,giving him his full attention."After the first date,I went to my female friend and told her everything,she said I shouldn't have ordered for you,I shouldn't have said what I did about your cheeks and I shouldn't have kissed you on the first date."

"She also said that you were nice enough to not say anything about it,I really am sorry for how I acted on our first date,I was just really nervous and that caused me to act the way I did"Byeol smiled remorsefully at Jisung.Jisung smiled back and patted him on the back softly.

"It's okay,really,I understand why you would be nervous on a first date,let's just enjoy the moment."He looked up at the sky and Byeol mirrored his movements.

________

Byeol and Jisung continued to hang out after that.They were finally on good terms but Felix was a bit skeptical about Byeol but after re-assurance from
Jisung and a whole day spent with Byeol ft. Jisung,Felix finally trusted him.

"Hurt Jisung though and I will pulls out your toe nails while you sleep."Felix threatened.Byeol laughed nervously and Jisung facepalmed.

________

Byeol and Jisung lay on the grass near a lake.The lake had long grass growing from the edges.There were fireflies flying around illuminating the water turning it into a dark color with hints of a glowing green.

"Jisung?I have something to tell you though I think you already know."Byeol started and propped himself up on his shoulders.

Jisung did the same and looked at Byeol expectantly."I...I-I like you."Byeol said and he was right because Jisung was expecting it."That's why I always took you on those dates and all I really like you very much Jisung."

"Ever since I saw you for the first time back on campus I just knew....you were the one."

'But I don't like you..I like Minho..I'm so sorry.'

Jisung wanted to say that but he didn't have the heart to.

'Maybe this is what I need,someone to take my mind off Minho.'

"Byeol..I..I like you too."With that,Jisung pulled Byeol into a kiss.Byeol wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and Jisung draped his arms around Byeol's shoulder.

Byeol lay down with his back to the ground and dragged Jisung down with him.Jisung was above Byeol with his legs on either side of Byeol.

They broke the kiss and Byeol mumbled."I love you so much",before pulling him into another kiss.