//40//

Minho sat on his bed with his messy bed hair feeling groggy.He rubbed his half lidded eyes with the back of his hand and reached over to his nightstand and grabbed his phone to check the time.

He shut his phone and got up and headed to the shower.It was his first day at college.When he got to the US,he finished high school there and graduated.Yes,it had been a while.

He had to learn english on top of all the catching up of work he had missed and had to complete.He wasn't totally fluent and he did have trouble speaking a bit but at least he could hold normal conversations.

(A/N:I know lee know doesn't speak english fluently but for the sake of the story pls go with it😭)

He headed to his bathroom with a towel slung over his shoulder and dried drool on the sides of his lips.

___

"Today class,we have a new addition to our class."Minho stood awkwardly in front of the class."Please treat him with respect."The teacher had his hand on Minho's back.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?"The teacher whispered to him."Hi...m-my name is..Minho.I am from Korea so my..english is not..all good."He wanted to die at that exact moment in time.

He had to stop to try and figure out which words to use.'How did I get through high school with this english?'Minho looked to his teacher who had an encouraging smile.

"Great,you can go take a seat there."The teacher pointed to a seat next to another guy.Minho nodded and headed there.

As he was walking over to his seat,he could hear some girls whisper-yelling about him.

'OMG HIS ENGLISH IS SO CUTE!!"

'FORGET HIS ENGLISH,HE'S SO CUTE!!"

"Hello."The guy said in korean the moment Minho was seated."Oh you speak korean?"Minho replied wide eyed."Yea I do."The guy laughed."I'm Keeho by the way."

He held his hand out for a handshake."Minho but you already knew that."Minho took his hand and shook it.

"If you want,you can hang out with my friend and I at lunch."Keeho offered with a smile and Minho frantically nodded.

"Great,see you at lunch if we don't have the same classes next."Minho nodded in agreement and the two turned their attention back to the teacher.