Chspter 42

I could still feel his hands tracing my body, every part of my skin tingling and reacting to his touch, his ragged breath brushing against my neck, and his moist kisses tracing my collarbones, causing a wave of pleasure.

Eric took me to his room, he laid me on his bed, and he took off his jacket, revealing his black t-shirt. Still intrigued and intimidated by the intensity of his gaze on me, he bent down to delicately remove the heels that Tiana had insisted I buy.

He left me barefoot and, without breaking eye contact, he ran his large hands over my legs to my thighs, tracing my hips, and holding me by the waist to lay me on his comfortable and cushioned bed. He had put an end to my torment and connected our lips with sensuality, need, and eroticism.

That night became one I could never forget, and even though there was no sex, it made me feel fulfilled and desirous; his caresses made me experience a myriad of emotions and feelings.

The big lump on his pants made me see that I wanted the same thing but he stood firm, taking my wrists refusing to let me touch him and instead his left knee pressed on my sex giving me one of the best feelings that in my sixteen years I had experienced. He made me tremble and constantly move my hips over him being the one who gave me pleasure while drowning my groans through his kisses watching me tremble beneath him.

I wanted it, I needed it in a surprising way and he knew it, he knew that I had his power and that only he could get me that way. I was so sure, I thought it would happen, I really thought that tonight Eric would make me his and with him I would lose my virginity but it didn't happen; it stopped as soon as I tried to remove his shirt and with his agitated breath I took of the cheek to join our foreheads.

"Are you aware of how many rules we're breaking, Grace?" He asked through his whisper.

I nodded biting my lower lip.

"My post is going to hell and you don't complete the initiation. And right now I don't give a shit and I could make you mine at this precise moment."

I keep a moment of silence.

"And although age never had a value in Dauntless, this is different I can not do without feeling a fucking pedophile."

Thrown onto the pavement in a violent manner, his comment knocked me off the cloud I was on while cursing my age and his strange moral behavior. He didn't want to have sex because he wanted to avoid feeling like a pedophile but seconds before I let his hands explore my body with extreme confidence and need. I did not know what to say or feel, I simply nodded and whispered because of the shame of being rejected again.

"I guess I should go."

"Don't go," he pleaded. "Sleep here, I'll make sure they don't notice your absence."

I complied, accepted, and here I am, just awake, with heavy eyes feeling the softness of the mattress and the comfort of the pillow with Eric's arm weight over my waist, listening to his calm breathing against my shoulder.

I had just started to notice it, he was asleep behind me, dangerously close, hugging me.
He had lent me a shirt, which was huge on me, and I slept peacefully by his side. He hadn't hugged me or even gotten close until now, upon waking up, making it clear that it happened during the night.

I loved his essence, his masculine cologne infused in his mattress and clothes, allowing me to become intoxicated by such richness.
I wanted to turn around, to see him sleeping, it would definitely be a dream to see him with his eyes closed, resting peacefully. However, everything went to hell when the alarm on his watch started ringing repeatedly, causing him to slowly stir and move his arm away from me.