EPILOGUE

—"Babe.....can you hurry up..." Mingyu whines.

—"Yeah...coming ." Wonwoo replied while doing his tie . "Help me if you want me to come quickly. " Mingyu whines again but goes to him to help him with the tie.

As Mingyu started fixing Wonwoo's tie he raps his arm around Mingyu's waist. Mingyu smiled .

—"So you are trying to be cute huh..." Wonwoo said looking at how cute today Mingyu is looking .

—"You never try to being cute so yeah I have to ." Wonwoo chuckled.

—"Then baby....." Mingyu is done with the tie so he also raps his arm around Wonwoo's neck .

—"Yes Daddy."Mingyu smirked .

—"Aren't we running late now?" Mingyu widen his eyes after realising. And Wonwoo chuckled.

—"No we are not. " Mingyu claimed the other's lips Grabbing his cheeks . After a good passionate kiss they pulled away heavily breathing. "I want more.."

—"Let's go or we'll be to late." Wonwoo said and Mingyu nodded. One last peck on the older's cheek and they are now going towards their destination.

***

They are going to wedding event of Wonwoo's best friend and Mingyu's mama hyung (I don't know why I wrote this 🙂) .

—"Congrats Hyung." Wonwoo said.

—"Congratulations hyung." Mingyu hugged as soon as they arrived.

—"Aww..Thanks baby." Jeonghan smiled brightly as Mingyu pouted again. "Thanks Wonwoo."

—"Hyunggg....I am not a baby anymore." Mingyu whines 'I am a daddy now .' he whispers and winked to jeonghan . other side Wonwoo getting jealous staring at his love but he can't do anything to him , Not Now .

—"Let's meet Seungcheol Hyung." Wonwoo pulled Mingyu by wrist and goes to Seungcheol. Jeonghan chuckled.

—"Congrats Hyung." Wonwoo hugged Seungcheol.

—"Yeah congratulations to you to."Mingyu said with a smile.

—"Thanks both of you ."

—"Hyung where's others?" Wonwoo asked to Seungcheol.

—"Oh over their. "

—"Ok Hyung . once again congrats to both of you." They goes to their other friends.

***

They were all enjoying their conversation.

Time to marriage

Seungcheol waiting beside the priest for his angel. They didn't meet with eachother all day for their marriage.

Jeonghan entered the hall with bouquet of red roses , smiling widely he goes to Seungcheol who was waiting for him .

—"You are looking gorgeous angel." Seungcheol whispered.

—"You too ." Jeonghan blushed .

—"Let's start now ." the priest said .

(Again I am skiping the promising part 🙂)

After promising they exchanged rings and kiss .

As Jeonghan throw the bouquet , Taehyung catches it . All of their friends congratulating Jungkook and Taehyung.

***

After the wedding all of them goes back to their home .

Mingyu ,Wonwoo also came back but Jungkook didn't came with them . He just wanted to spend more time with his boyfriend.

—"I am sleepy. " Mingyu whines back hugging his husband.

—"Take a shower before going to bed ." Wonwoo said not bothered that Mingyu started to move his hand from his waist to chest.

—"Umm let's go together. "

—"Nope I know what you are going to do if I go with you ." Wonwoo denied.

—"I'll do nothing . Promise. " Mingyu said.

—" You always broke those promises and look at your hand ." Wonwoo said pointing at Mingyu's hand that was grabbing his boobs .

—"But..." Mingyu whines .

—"No but, go now. "

—"Ok but can we cuddle. " Wonwoo nodded and Mingyu goes upstairs happily.

After taking shower Both of them goes to sleep, cuddling to eachother they fall asleep.

***

Hope you guys liked my story.

i'll update a special ep in a few days so wait for that .

Thank you guys.....

Bye.....💜💜

And thanks for 1k reads 😊

I didn't expect this.