We Should Celebrate

By the same quiet roadside where Liam and Hope confessed their feelings for each other, Liam and Hope overlook the outskirts of Montreal. The city skyline stretches out before them, a breathtaking backdrop to the unfolding moment between Liam and Hope. Their hands are entwined, their hearts beating in sync as they stand together, basking in the glow of Liam's recent achievement. Liam grins from ear to ear, preparing to tell Hope his achievement.

Liam: Hope I have something exciting to tell you.

Hope listens eagerly, her hand gripping Liam's slightly harder in anticipation.

Hope: What is it, Liam?

Liam begins to speak excitedly, still in disbelief he actually got his racing license.

Liam: I got my racing license today! I'm officially a licensed racer.

Hope's eyes light up with excitement, and she throws her arms around Liam, her heart overflowing with pride and joy. She begins to speak excitedly.

Hope: Liam, that's amazing! I knew you could do it!

Liam laughs a bit.

Liam: Thanks, Hope. It's been a journey, but I can't believe I actually did it.

As they pull away from the hug, Hope's eyes sparkle with admiration for the man standing before her, his passion and determination shining through.

Hope smiles warmly.

Hope: Liam, you never cease to amaze me. I'm so proud of you.

Liam gazes into Hope's eyes, his emotions staring to surge.

Liam: Thanks, Hope. It means a lot having you here.

In that moment, Liam feels a surge of love and gratitude for the woman standing before him. He knows that he couldn't have achieved his dream without her unwavering support.

Hope takes Liam's hand into hers.

Hope: So, how do you want to celebrate?

Liam thinks for a moment. A celebration would be nice, but what can they do?

Liam: How about we go out for dinner? Just the two of us. Somewhere nice, where we can relax and bask in the glory hehe.

Hope smiles at Liam's offer.

Hope: I love that idea, Liam. Let's do it.

As they make their way to Liam's car, the anticipation of the evening ahead fills them both with excitement. The city lights twinkle in the distance, a reminder of the endless possibilities that lie ahead.

Liam opens the car door for Hope and speaks playfully.

Liam: After you, my lady.

Hope smiles as she responds playfully as well.

Hope: Why, thank you, kind sir.

As they drive through the city streets, their laughter fills the air, mingling with the soft hum of the engine. Liam can't help but steal glances at Hope, marveling at the way the city lights reflect in her eyes.

Liam takes Hope's hand as he drives, wanting to get something off his chest.

Liam: Hope, I have something else I want to say.

Hope turns to face him, her curiosity piqued.

Hope: What is it, Liam?

Liam speaks Gently as his voice represents his love for Hope.

Liam: I... I'm so grateful to have you in my life, Hope. I know I can't say it enough but your love and support mean everything to me.

Hope smiles as her heart swells with emotion. She also wants to say something too.

Hope: Liam, I feel the same way. You've brought so much joy and happiness into my life, and I'm glad your beaming with happiness.

In that moment, Liam and Hope are lost in each other's eyes, their love shining bright against the backdrop of the city lights. Liam speaks softly.

Liam: Hope, I want you to know that I'm here for you, always. Through the ups and downs, the twists and turns of your race is life, hehe, I'll be by your side. It's the least I can do for how much you've supported me.

Hope chuckles but begins to tear up, her eyes glistening.

Hope: Liam, I love you. More than words can express.

Their words hang in the air, a silent vow of love and devotion. And as they pull into the restaurant parking lot, Liam knows that this is just the beginning of their journey together. Liam takes Hope's hand in his and speaks.

Liam: Shall we?

Hope smiles through her tears as she looks at the guy she loves so much.

Hope: Let's make tonight a night to remember, Liam.

As they step out of the car and make their way into the restaurant, Liam and Hope share a knowing glance, their hearts overflowing with love and gratitude for each other. And as they celebrate Liam's achievement and their newfound love, they know that their future together is filled with endless possibilities.

* * * * *
A Black GR Corolla is seen drifting around a bend at night under the stars on a long country road outside of Montreal. The tires screech with power as the three cylinder engines roars around the corner and begin to reverberate off the walls as they enter a tunnel. The car flies by tearing through the wind. The camera pans out to reveal a long touge like road as the GR Corolla is seen going 80 miles per hour around the road consistently. The camera zooms in on the driver, who is revealed to be a relatively older man who looks laser focused on the road ahead of him. He zooms and comes to a stop where another guy is seen on the sideline looking at a clock that he clicks once the GR Corolla passes a certain line on the road. The GR Corolla driver steps out and walks over to the man holding the clock, which is revealed to be a timer with the time if 1:15:37 on it.

Mysterious man: That's 40 seconds faster than the N Demon's time. I think you're ready. Arturo.

Driver: Huh. Maybe I am ready. Let's challenge him and fast. I heard he got his racing license he might be going off the streets soon.

Mysterious man: Don't worry, I got people on it.

* * * * *
Back at the restaurant Liam and Hope are at, three mysterious guys are seen walking on and ignoring the hostess and walking right over to Liam and leaning on the table.

Guy 1: Are you Liam Allard?

Liam and Hope look at the guys nervous about why they're here. Liam responds.

Liam: Um, yeah. Do I know you?

Guy 2: That's not important. We're just here to deliver a message for the N Demon....

Liam puts on a serious face.....