2 Close

As Liam passes hells corner he slams on the gas pedal again as the engine of the NSX GT3 kicks in harder and lurches Liam forward and sprints past the mountain straight and catches up to the Bugatti EB11 in front of him. The EB11 whines powerfully as it flies through the "the cutting" section of the track. Liam drafts behind him, picking up speed and catching up. The EB11 notices this and speeds up but speeds up too fast as he comes up to the "skyline" section. Liam attempts to overtake at this opportunity, but the EB11 quickly blocks him. Liam quickly acts and brakes but catches himself mid brake and turns the car left, giving him a slight opportunity to pass the EB11. Liam shifts early, allowing more acceleration mid turn and flies past the EB11 as he looks at him through his passenger window with a big smirk. Logan visibly cheers as he watches the TV coverage of the race in the pits

Logan: Oh my god! Haha! Yes! Go, Liam! Holy shi-

* * * * *
William, Ava, and Hope are seen cheering in the crowd at Liam's insane overtake.

* * * * *
Liam smiles as he catches up to the Corvette in 2nd place. The corvette notices Liam behind him and blocks him as they go down the Conrad straight. Liam and the corvette driver come across the chase section of the track and find themselves battling for the best apex on the upcoming turn. Liam is on the outside of the turn leaving him at a big disadvantage Liam quickly thinks and waits for the turn once the turn approaches Liam waits for the corvette driver to brake and once he does Liam brakes harder but catches himself mid brake and up shifts quickly allowing more acceleration from his car. He quickly cuts to the inside, making the corvette driver veer right . He looks for Liam's location, but Liam takes the small opening and overtakes the corvette. Liam suddenly sees the car in first ahead of him and is taken by surprise by how close he actually was to first place. Liam slams on the gas, lurching the car forward even more, and finds himself right behind the Continental GT in front of him. He waits for the final turn but realizes the Bentley in front of him has left the inside of the turn open. Liam quickly acts and attempts to overtake feeling the luxury of 1st place coming upon him. As soon as he attempts a pass, the Bentley driver suddenly puts himself into a spin, which cuts Liam off, nearly hitting him but preventing him from passing and drifting around the turn. Liam looks at the Bentley in front of him with a wide open mouth as he looks on in shock at what just happened. The Bentley driver successfully drifts around the corner and straightens himself out and slams on the gas coming out of the turn and passes the finish line in great fashion as Liam passes the finish line as well 2 seconds behind the Bentley. Liam stays shocked as he drives into the pits. He silently parks the car. And the team rushes over to him and cheers him on.

Team member 1: Damn good racing, Liam. You're a helluva racer.

Liam smiles back, defeated. Which the racing team noticed.

Team member 2: Hey. You alright Liam? You seem down. I don't see why you'd be down anyway. You did an amazing job racing.

Liam shakes his head and gets out of the car as he walks towards Logan, who is seen with a big smile on his face.

Logan: Jesus Liam! That was some amazing racing. Maybe the most amazing I've ever seen. Damn good job.

Liam looks at Logan defeated and walks right by him.

Logan: Liam? What the-. Hey! Liam! What's wrong? What's wrong, man? Liam!

Liam ignores Logan as he walks inside the garage of the pit station and walks through and goes to the mobile lounge, which is connected at the back of the garage. He opens the metal door and slams it as he angrily sits down on the couch.

* * * * *
Logan follows Liams footsteps through the garage and out to the back of the garage and hears the lounge door slam. He talks to himself.

Logan: God damnit. Why Liam? Why?

Logan groans as he makes his way to the lounge Liams in.