You Can Do It

Inside the bustling RV parked near the pits of the Sebring International Raceway, Liam sits surrounded by his parents and Hope, the air thick with anticipation and nervous energy. William comes up to Liam and places a hand on his shoulder.

William: Son, I just want you to know how proud your mom and I are of you. You've come so far in your racing career, and no matter what happens out there on the track today, we'll always be proud of you.

Ava begins to tear up as she also approaches Liam.

Ava: You've worked so hard for this moment, Liam. Nous croyons en toi (We believe in you).

Liam speaks, his voice quivering with emotion.

Liam: Thanks, Mom, Dad. I... I just hope I can make you proud.

Hope steps forward, her eyes shining with unwavering support. She places a hand on Liams other shoulder.

Hope: You've got this, Liam. You're one of the best racers I know, and I have complete faith in you.

Liam takes a deep breath as he tries to steady his nerves.

Liam: Thanks, Hope. Your support means everything to me.

As Liam prepares to head off to the track, his dad steps forward, a determined look in his eyes. William looks Liam in the eye.

William: Listen to me, son. You've trained for this moment your whole life. You've faced challenges before, and you've always come out on top. Today will be no different. Believe in yourself, Liam. Believe in your training, your talent, and your determination. And remember, no matter what happens out there, we'll always be here for you.

Liam smiles as he feels a surge of confidence rush over him.

Liam: Thanks, Dad. I won't let you down.

With a final hug from his parents and a reassuring smile from Hope, Liam heads off to the track, his heart filled with determination and resolve.

* * * * *

As the race draws near, Hope finds Liam standing alone, gazing out at the track with a mix of excitement and nerves. Hope approaches Liam.

Hope: You ready for this?

Liam looks back and smiles nervously at Hope.

Liam: I think so. It's just... it's the biggest race of my career, Hope. The pressure's on.

Hope slowly walks over to Liam and kisses him before looking into his eyes and taking his hand in hers.

Hope: You've got this, Liam. You've trained for this moment your whole life. And no matter what happens out there, I'll be right here, cheering you on.

Liam feels a sense of calm wash over him as Hope places a hand on Liams face.

Liam: Thanks, Hope. Your belief in me means everything.

In a moment of quiet understanding, Hope and Liam share a tender embrace, their hearts beating in sync with the anticipation of the race to come. With a final glance at each other, they part ways, each carrying with them the unwavering support and love of the other as they face the challenges and triumphs that lie ahead on the track. Liam once again looks out onto the Sebring Circuit and begins to ponder.

* * * * *
Logan approaches Liam after a few minutes and speaks to him, wanting him to be prepared for the biggest race of his career so far.

Logan: Hey Liam, taking in the track I see. This is a wonderous one I can tell you that.

Liam: Really? How so?

Logan: Well, back when I was a young racer, I had the opportunity to race on this very track. It was one of the biggest races of my career at the time, just like it is for you right now. The pressure was intense let me tell ya.

Liam: Huh. What was it like?

Logan: Honestly, it was daunting. The track was unforgiving, so many twists and turns that could make a break any racer really, it still does to this day, However, it was also exhilarating. Every racer dreams of the day they can push themselves to the limit and test their skills and courage. That's what it was for me.

Liam: Wow. Sounds incredible.

Logan: It was, but you know what else? You've got what it takes to win this race. You've trained just for this moment. You've honed your skills and have continued to prove yourself time and time again. You have to believe in yourself Liam. Trust your abilities and let the track guide you.

Liam: Thanks, I'm feeling better about it now.

Logan: Of course, anytime kid. Now, get ready, your off for your practice lap in 20. Keep your head up, and your wheels, and you'll do just fine. I know you will.

Logan walks off and Liam looks back at the track once again for a bit. Deep in thought, Liam puts a smirk on his face and puts his racing gloves on while still looking at the track. He then puts on his racing helmet and takes a deep breath.

Liam: Faisons cela. (Let's do this)