A Nice Day In Australia

Liam is seen walking out of the hotel the team is staying at. He is seen on the phone with his parents.

Liam: Hey mom and dad, how've you been?

Ava: We're doing great, honey. The city's missing you. Hehe.

Liam: Really?

William: Yeah, buddy. People keep coming up to our door asking to see the N Demon. Hehe. I keep telling em he probably won't be here for a good while. Speaking of, when are you coming home for a break or something? I'm starting to miss you here.

Ava: Yeah, Miel (honey), when are you coming home?

Liam: Um, soon I promise I have this race in Australia, then I'm going to Florida to race at Sebring. I'm doing a big race this week, I'm driving a supercar! It's awesome. Are you guys coming to watch?

William: Of course Liam, we wouldn't want to miss any of your races at all. We leave tomorrow, actually. We can't wait. I haven't been to Sydney, so I'm pretty excited to go there. We both are.

Liam: I'm glad. Well, anyway, I'm gonna get going and explore Australia for a bit.

Ava: tu vas apporter des souvenirs? (Are you gonna bring some souvenirs?) Hehe.

Liam: qui sait, je pourrais bien (who knows, i just might.) Hehe.

Ava: Great. Hehe. We'll see you soon, Liam. Je vous aime (I love you).

Liam: Love you too, goodbye.

William: See ya soon, kid.

Liam hangs up the phone and puts his phone in his pocket, and waits for Logan to come out.

* * * * *
After a few minutes, Liam and Logan embark on an adventure to explore the city, soaking in the sights and sounds of their new surroundings. Logan grins before speaking.

Logan: Alright, Liam. Let's make the most of our time here in Sydney.

Liam listens eagerly.

Liam: Sounds good, Logan. Where should we start?

Logan points ahead, showing which way to head.

Logan; How about we head towards Circular Quay? You can't visit Sydney without seeing the Opera House and the Harbor Bridge.

As they stroll along the waterfront, Liam's eyes widen with wonder at the iconic landmarks that grace the Sydney skyline. Liam takes in the view.

Liam: It's even more impressive in person.

Logan nods in agreement. Like he said, Australia is one of his favorite countries he's had the luxury of visiting. The nature, the people, and the race scene are all amazing things that Logan could never get tired of.

Logan: Absolutely. There's something special about seeing these landmarks up close.

They continue their exploration, wandering through bustling markets and charming neighborhoods, immersing themselves in the vibrant culture of Sydney. Logan stops in front of a street vendor.

Logan: Care for a taste of some Aussie cuisine, Liam?

Liam responds excitedly, happy to try the delicacies of the land down under.

Liam: Definitely! What do you recommend?

Logan points to a savory pie as memories of his first time in Australia fill his mind, especially the amazing food he ate.

Logan: You can't go wrong with a classic Aussie meat pie.

With a grin, Liam takes a bite of the flaky pastry, savoring the rich flavors of the traditional Australian dish. Liam speaks to Logan with a mouthful of pie.

Liam: This is amazing, Logan!

Logan laughs at Liam playfully. Seeing his own younger self in him.

Logan: Glad you like it, Liam. Aussie food never disappoints.

As the day unfolds, Liam and Logan explore Sydney's hidden gems, from picturesque parks to bustling cafes, each moment deepening their bond as mentor and mentee. Logan stops in front of a bookstore and quickly invites Liam to follow him.

Logan: Let's pop in here for a bit, Liam. I've heard they have some great reads on Australian history.

Liam nods eagerly. He's not a book fan that much, but he loves history.

Liam: Sounds perfect, Logan. I could use a good book to dive into.

Inside the bookstore, Liam and Logan lose themselves in tales of Australia's rich heritage and colorful past, their curiosity piqued by each new discovery. Logan emerges from the bookstore with a satisfied smile on his face.

Logan: That was time well spent, Liam. Ready to head back to the hotel?

Liam responds with a grin.

Liam: Absolutely, Logan. But first, let's grab some gelato. I heard there's a great spot just around the corner.

Arm in arm, Liam and Logan make their way through the bustling streets of Sydney, their hearts full of memories from their day of exploration in the vibrant city. And as they return to their hotel, they know that their journey through Australia has only just begun.