Racing Beginnings

Liam is seen in the bustling halls of the Honda Canada Racing headquarters. Liam walks alongside his trainer, Logan, as they navigate through the state-of-the-art facility. Liam's eyes widen with wonder as he takes in the sights and sounds of the racing world he's always dreamed of being a part of. Logan smiles warmly as he showcases the facility off to Liam.

Logan: Welcome to the heart of Honda Canada Racing, Liam. This is where the magic happens.

Liam takes in the sights of the headquarters in awe, the shining floor, the modern architecture, the sleek rewards on the wall, the car displays showing beautiful cars in full 360 view, and most importantly the sounds of the bustling practice track outside.

Liam: It's incredible. I can't believe I'm actually here.

Logan chuckles admiring Liam's amazement, which reminds him of his young days and his aspirations of becoming a racer.

Logan: Get used to it, kid. You're part of the team now.

As they continue their tour, Logan introduces Liam to the various members of the Honda Canada Racing team, each one offering words of encouragement and support. Finally, they arrive at the garage, where Liam's racing car awaits, which is a sleek and heavily modified Honda Civic Type R. Logan begins to speak proudly, proud of the marvels the Honda racing team has created.

Logan: This is where you'll be spending a lot of your time, Liam. Your car is all set and ready to go.

Liam gazes at the sleek Civic Type R. He knows everything about it, and he knows it's one hell of a car.

Liam: It's beautiful.

Just then, another racer approaches, catching Liam's eye with her confidence and grace.

The racer extends her hand to Liam, eager to meet her new racing partner.

Racer: Hey there, I'm Sarah. Welcome to the team.

Liam shakes Sarah's hand, wondering if he'll be racing alongside this, so far, profound and confident racer.

Liam: Liam. It's great to meet you.

As their hands meet, Liam feels a spark of connection between them, a shared passion for racing that transcends words. Sarah smiles, feeling a slight spark as well. It's good to have another partner after so long. The current ones really bore her, but something about this one says otherwise.

Sarah: I heard you're the newest addition to the team. We're glad to have you on board.

Liam grins, still unbelieving that he is actually living his dream.

Liam: Thanks, Sarah. I'm excited to be here.

As Sarah and Liam exchange stories and share their love for racing, Logan approaches with a grin on his face. He claps his hands together, interrupting the conversation between Liam and Sarah, realizing how connected they seem to already be.

Logan: Alright, you two. Enough chit-chat. We've got work to do.

With a nod of understanding, Sarah and Liam follow Logan to the training area, where they prepare for Liam's first professional racing lesson. Logan addresses Liam trying to get to his training quickly before his first race.

Logan: Today, we're going to focus on the basics. Cornering, braking, acceleration-you name it.

Liam nods eagerly, eager to learn the ways of the professional racer. He wants to be the best, and he knows he has to work for it.

Liam: I'm ready, Logan. Let's do this.

As the training session begins, Liam immerses himself in the world of professional racing, soaking up every piece of advice and guidance from Logan. With each lap around the track, Liam feels his confidence grow, his passion for racing burning brighter than ever before. Sarah watches from the sidelines surprised at Liam's skill and her eyes shining with pride.

Sarah: You're a natural, Liam. Keep it up.

Liam smiles gratefully, glad about the amount of support he's been getting all day since he's arrived.

Liam: Thanks, Sarah. I couldn't do it without you and Logan.

As the sun sets on the racetrack, Liam realizes that this is just the beginning of his journey as a professional racer. With the support of his teammates and the guidance of his trainer, he knows that the road ahead will be filled with challenges and triumphs. But with passion and determination driving him forward, Liam is ready to take on whatever the racing world throws his way.

* * * * *

As Liam practices outside the team, the CEO is seen in his office talking to the executive that was seen at Liam's signing.

CEO: Listen, he's a bright kid. The last thing we want is for him to get injured, though. He is only 16.

Executive: The media is all over this Leclerc. We have to send him to a race and quick. If we don't, we risk our reputation.

Leclerc: I know, I know, but we can't have him dying out there. He has no idea how dangerous racing is. He's just a crazy good street racer, Mr. Green.

Green: I understand that, but I fully trust Logan to train him. He'll be ready in no time.

Leclerc: Even if, all the races coming up are too difficult for a newbie. I'm not sending him to Le Mans or the Nürburgring. He'd get wiped off the track.

Green: Okay, let's see, the Porsche Carrera Cup happens in 2 years we can train him until then, but once that race comes up he has to compete if not we have no choice but to cut him.

Leclerc: Fine. I'll do it, but only because Toshiba really liked him. Plus, It'd be great to see what he's capable on a track. I've seen him on the streets, but on track is a whole different ball game. My daughter can not stop talking about him.

Green: Hope? Yeah, she was a smiley little thing at his contract signing.

Leclerc: I know, he's honestly the only guy she really feels comfortable around after her horrible break up with that Jake guy. Heard Liam dusted him, hehe.

Green: Yeah, Oliver said that he hasn't been hanging with Liam that much anymore ever since that last race he went to with him. I don't know what happened. Then again, he is a video game nerd, not a car nerd like me hehe.

Leclerc: Yup, we all were there once. We all were.